Reverse Mountain/Laboon

So basically, one of the marine lieutenants named Smoker tried to fight Luffy, most likely lost (River and Sanji left his ass so they don't know.) and now the entire crew's on the boat, sailing away from the town.

The thunderstorm was still happening, and it seem to have gotten worse, with the sea going wild...

"It feels like she wants to capsize." Luffy noticed.

"Hey, look a light!" Nami observed, looking ahead at the front of the ship.

"Is that a lighthouse?" Usopp asked.

"It's one of the guide posts. The entrance to the Grand Line is somewhere up ahead."

"The grand link is somewhere up ahead?" Luffy repeated.

"What now?" Nami huffed.

"Do we have to go there in the middle of a freaking hurricane like this!?" Usopp questioned, looking at the harsh weather.

"It's either that or go back to Loguetown." River said. "Both options sucks to be honest."

"Okay, then I think we should say something to mark the occasion." Sanji suggested,

"Right." Usopp agreed along with the rest of the crew.

Sanji places his leg on the top of a barrel and says, "I'm going to the Grand Line to find the All Blue."

"I'm going to be King of the Pirates!" Luffy cheers, also putting his leg up.

Zoro does too. "The world's best swordsmen."

River as well. "I'm going to explore the world and create new things."

And Nami. "I'm going so I can draw a map of the entire world."

And finally Usopp. "I guess I'm going to be a brave warrior of the sea."

"And now to the Grand Line!" Luffy declared as everybody lifts their legs up before slamming them down on the barrel, breaking it.

-----

"Nami, my love!" Sanji called from the crow's nest. "I have a report! Major cloud cover ahead, big rain clouds! There's a storm coming!"

"Oh well." Nami said nonchalantly. "At least we're back on our original course. According to the map, we should be spotting the Red Line anytime now."

River was looking at the sky, not focusing on the stuff around them. "The marine lady...she's bad news...how do I defeat her? I mean, I don't think I'm going to see her for a while so maybe I'll just try to get stronger. Or maybe if I find my mom, I get her to train me. That might work more..."

"Everybody! Come over here!" Nami calls, gaining the crew's attention. They were now all surrounding the table inside the ship. "Take a look." Nami says, slamming the map she had on the table. "I'm familiar with the rumors and these drawings confirm it. As unimaginable as it may seem, the entrance to the Grand Line is a mountain."

"A mountain?" River repeated.

"So what do we do? Crash into it?" Zoro asked sarcastically.

"You've got to be kidding." Sanji sighed.

"I didn't believe it. But the map is clear." Nami admitted. "The mountain appears to be riddled with small canals so we might have to go up and over it."

"Oh. Sounds like fun!" Luffy said.

"What are you talking about!? Even if there are canals or whatever, a ship can't climb up a mountain!" Zoro argued.

"Well the map says otherwise." Nami rebutted.

"That's right!" Sanji agreed. "If Nami thinks something can be done, then it can! Got that!?"