╰•★★ chapter 13 ★★•╯

(extremely short and unsatisfying ending)

"United Clans"

"Aonung."

Ronal's voice calls through the open doorway. Aonung's blood runs cold as he freezes. Except this time, he is confident because he's the clan leader. He is the one in control here. He's the one that just found his first and only love after two years of searching.  

And he's not about to let her go. Even if it means letting his own mother down.

"Mother." He see her snarl at Vida, he hisses back at the Tsahik instantly. Ronal's ears pin down yet her chin is kept high. "This is my mate, her name is Vida, respect her or leave. That is final."

Ronal looks at her son is shock, without saying a work, she leaves. Those are the words that Aonung repeated to every clan member, and only seven of the one hundred plus villagers chose to leave. 

Ronal not being one of those seven.

It took many months for Aonung's father to come around, and even longer for his mother to.  

but of course, after Aonung and Vida announced their pregnancy to the whole village, Aonung's parents had no choice but to be at least slightly happy for their son. Especially after their first child was born, this parents just fell in love.

The little baby girl had Aonung's blue eyes and Vida's pale skin, yet she had the black hair but also a thick Metkayina tail and arms for swimming though  water. She didn't have a the ability to shapeshift like her mother though. 

No, that ability was passed onto the next child. Their son. 

They scrapped the tail tradition where you show your legs to your mate because it would be too hard to raise their baby boy on land. Aonung's and Vida's relationship was definitely breaking multiple traditions so why not break a few more. 

Together they united the two completely different clans together to create one huge force against the humans, should they ever come back. Which they will one day. 

They just didn't realize one day meant so soon. 

(I'm so sorry for this shitty ending but I just wanted to finish this book lol. Depending on how AVATAR3 goes, I might come back to this story. One day. I guess I'm back guys.)