Chapter 8: Hinata's Decision

Hinata's words hung in the air, leaving the members of the Rookie 10 stunned and uncertain. Shikamaru, Ino, Sakura, Kiba, and the others had returned to Naruto's side with the intention of convincing him to come back to the Leaf Village. Now, Hinata's unexpected declaration had thrown a wrench into their plans, leaving them at a loss for words.

Amid the awkward silence, Shikamaru, the natural leader of the group, finally spoke up.

Shikamaru: "Hinata, what are you saying?"

Sakura: "Hinata, you can't abandon the village like this."

Hinata: "I don't care"

Hinata response, Her voice held coldness, her eyes distant and devoid of their usual warmth.

Shikamaru suddenly remembered something and said:"Hinata,Did you forget about the bird seal?"

Hinata, in the midst of her turmoil, remembered the cage bird seal-a symbol of her oppression. Her eyes widened with a mixture of fear and determination, reflecting the painful memories etched into her soul.

realization struck hinata like a bolt of lightning just before Naruto's anger erupted.

Naruto: "What?! Hinata, they put a bird seal on you?"

Without hesitation, Naruto reached out and swiftly removed her headband, revealing the bird seal beneath it. His anger fueled his actions as he pressed his fingers onto the seal with intensity.

The bird seal, sensing Naruto's chakra and his fury, began to react. But instead of tightening its control, it started to weaken, and eventually, it deactivated. Hinata felt the seal's grip on her consciousness fade away, leaving her free from its oppressive influence.

Hinata's wide eyes locked onto Naruto's as she realized what he had done. Naruto's anger had served as a catalyst to break the shackles that had bound her for so long. In that moment, a surge of gratitude and love washed over her.

Shikamaru, recognizing that Naruto's intervention had drastically altered the situation, turned to the other members of the Rookie 10.

Shikamaru: "We have no choice. Let's go back to the Leaf Village."

Ino, Sakura, Kiba, and the others exchanged glances. Their concern for Hinata still lingered, but they understood that they couldn't force her to come with them.

Meanwhile, Gaara, who had been observing the situation, couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration for Naruto's unwavering determination.

Gaara: "I thought I had said I wouldn't repeat myself."

__________
If you guys liking the story plz comment too
It helps