Chapter 19: Pain Death

Naruto tried to dodge but couldn't dodge in time and he had to take attack head on,As he laid on ground breathing heavily, Pain appears and say:"Feel Pain"

Hearing these words, Naruto's anger began to resurface. He started transforming into the Nine-Tails, growing tails of chakra one by one. His rage knew no bounds as he rampaged in his Four-Tails form, causing devastation all around him.

Gaara, who had followed Naruto, watched in horror as the battle escalated. He knew he had to intervene to prevent further destruction. However, Naruto's malevolence and rage seemed uncontrollable.

As Naruto reached the Eight-Tails form, his consciousness entered a mental landscape, where he encountered a figure taking shape before him – Minato Namikaze, his father.

MNaruto's eyes, filled with anger and despair, locked onto Minato as he clung to his father. "Dad," he growled, his voice filled with bitterness, "what are you doing here? Are you here to stop me? You can't stop me now. I am what they've always feared."

Minato's expression remained somber but resolute. He held Naruto firmly, knowing the darkness that had consumed his son. "Naruto," he replied, his voice steady, "I'm not here to stop you, but to guide you. You have immense power, but you can choose how to use it."

Naruto's rage and malevolence coursed through him as he struggled to make sense of his emotions. "I revel in this power, Dad," he confessed, his voice laced with cruelty. "The Nine-Tails... it's my strength now, and I will bring chaos."

Minato's grip on his son tightened, still offering support. "Naruto, even in your darkness, remember who you once were. The village that once rejected you, the people who once doubted you—show them the true extent of your power."

Naruto's malevolent laughter echoed within his mind as he looked into his father's eyes, finding an unsettling determination. "I will, Dad," he hissed, "and they will rue the day they underestimated me."

Back in the real world, the main Yahiko body of Pain understood that this was his last chance. With Naruto reaching Eight-Tails, he had to use his most powerful jutsu – Planetary Devastation.

Pain raised his hands and initiated the devastating jutsu, causing the ground to split and massive boulders to levitate in the air, forming a massive sphere that loomed above the battlefield. The sheer destructive force of Planetary Devastation was unparalleled.

Naruto, in his Eight-Tails form, struggled to regain control with Minato's guidance within his mental landscape. The battle had reached a critical moment, and the fate of the Hidden Leaf Village and Naruto's own soul hung in the balance.

As Planetary Devastation threatened to descend upon the battlefield, Naruto's transformation showed no signs of stopping. His malevolence had taken over completely.

It was only when Naruto, consumed by his malevolence, finally broke free from the seal, merging with Kurama in a malevolent union. His transformation into Kurama mode shattered the Planetary Devastation, allowing him to break free.

The battle was far from over. Naruto, now in his malevolent Kurama mode, had become an unstoppable force of darkness. His malevolence knew no bounds as he raged through the battlefield.

However, the world was not watching, and the main Yahiko body of Pain was left helpless. Naruto's malevolent power easily overwhelmed the remaining puppet bodies of Pain, reducing them to nothingness.

With the last puppet body destroyed, Naruto, now fused with the malevolent Kurama, paused for a moment as he listened to Kurama's voice echoing in his mind. It was a sinister presence guiding his actions.

Kurama growled with a hint of wickedness in its tone, "Naruto, there's a way to locate the real Pain. Take the black rod from the puppet's remains and stick it into your palm. It will reveal the location of the one you seek."

Naruto, driven by his unrelenting anger and thirst for revenge, didn't hesitate. He retrieved the black rod from the shattered remains of the last puppet and, with a cruel smile, thrust it into his palm. A dark surge of malevolent energy coursed through him as the rod connected with his palm, sending shivers down his spine.

As the malevolent energy flowed through Naruto, it whispered the location of the real Pain directly into his mind. He now knew exactly where to find the true mastermind behind the chaos that had unfolded.

With this newfound knowledge, Naruto's malevolent grin widened. He was ready to unleash his wrath upon the true Pain, sparing no one in his path as he embarked on his relentless quest to confront the real mastermind.

In the hidden location where the real Pain, Nagato, resided, Naruto, now fully consumed by malevolence and guided by Kurama's sinister influence, finally closed in on his target. He had used the black rod to pinpoint the true mastermind's location, and there was no turning back now.

Naruto, in his malevolent Kurama mode, had swiftly dealt with Konan, eliminating her as a threat. Now, he stood before Nagato, the true mastermind behind the chaos that had engulfed the world. Nagato's real body was defenseless, unable to withstand Naruto's malevolent power.

With a malevolent grin, Naruto wasted no time. He reached out with his sinister intent, effortlessly overpowering Nagato's feeble attempts at resistance. In moments, Nagato's life force faded, and his body fell lifeless to the ground.

With Nagato's defeat, the true mastermind had been eliminated. The world may not have been watching, but the malevolent force that had consumed Naruto had achieved its dark victory. The future remained uncertain, with Naruto now fully entrenched in his malevolence, a force to be reckoned with.

As the dust settled from Naruto's malevolent victory over Pain, a mysterious figure emerged from the shadows. He had watched the entire confrontation from the darkness and now stepped into the light, revealing himself to Naruto.

Naruto, his malevolent aura still radiating around him, regarded the newcomer with suspicion. "Who are you?" he demanded.

The mystery man, his identity concealed by a mask and a cloak, replied calmly, "I am Tobi, and I must say, Naruto, you have grown strong."

Naruto's eyes narrowed as he continued to regard Tobi with caution. "Who are you really, and what do you want?"

Kurama's voice echoed in Naruto's thoughts, "Naruto, he is the source of all our sufferings. It was he who caused the death of your parents."

Naruto's eyes widened as the weight of Kurama's words hit him. The anger and resentment he had felt throughout his life suddenly surged to the surface. With a primal roar, he lunged at Tobi, driven by an overwhelming desire for vengeance.

Naruto's malevolent rage knew no bounds as he pummeled Tobi relentlessly. Blow after blow rained down upon the mysterious figure, and it seemed like Naruto's malevolence would consume him entirely.

However, just as Naruto was about to deliver a potentially fatal blow, Tobi's voice cut through the chaos, "We will meet again."

In an instant, Tobi activated an Earth Release jutsu, melding with the earth itself. The ground swallowed him, and he disappeared from Naruto's sight.

Naruto stood there, his malevolent aura still swirling around him, his chest heaving with rage. Tobi had slipped away, leaving Naruto with more questions than answers.

The encounter had left Naruto with a burning desire for vengeance and the unresolved mystery of his parents' death. With Tobi's enigmatic escape, the malevolent path he had embarked upon took a darker turn, promising even more turmoil and chaos in the future.

Naruto's malevolent journey continued, and with each step, his darkness grew deeper. The world watched in fear and anticipation, uncertain of what would come next from the malevolent force that had consumed Naruto.