Chapter 18: Jiraya Sins

The room was dimly lit, and Naruto sat alone, his thoughts consumed by the overwhelming sorrow of losing Hinata. He had lost his beloved and was still unable to process the tragedy. He didn't want to confront anything else at the moment, but fate had different plans.

Suddenly, a voice broke the silence, "How are you, Naruto?" The voice revealed itself as Jiraiya, standing in the window with a knowing smile.

Naruto's gaze remained fixed on the wall. He didn't acknowledge Jiraiya's presence at first, but then his lips started to move, and he spoke with a coldness that made his intentions clear: "Leave, Jiraiya. I want nothing to do with you."

The atmosphere in the room grew tense. Naruto's voice was filled with a bitterness that reflected his desire to keep Jiraiya away. He was still engulfed by the grief of losing Hinata, and he couldn't handle any more emotional turmoil.

But Jiraiya was not one to give up easily. He began to move closer to Naruto, determined to reach out to him. Seeing this, Naruto turned his head, and his eyes, once empty, were now filled with hatred. Lacing his voice with Kurama's power, he spoke again, this time with a commanding tone, "Jiraiya, I will say it one last time. Leave."

Hearing the demonic edge in Naruto's voice, Jiraiya got a little scared but continued his walk towards Naruto. Seeing this, Naruto said, "Looks like mere words are not enough for you."

Hearing this, Jiraiya's unwavering will shattered, and he started to back down. But it was too late. Naruto lunged at him and began attacking with an intensity fueled by anger and grief.

Jiraiya managed to dodge the first punch, but the second one connected, causing him to stagger. In the midst of their confrontation, Jiraiya desperately attempted to reason with Naruto, pleading, "Naruto, stop this! Why are you attacking me? I haven't done anything to harm you."

Naruto's relentless assault didn't let up, and he replied through gritted teeth, "You are not my comrade, Jiraiya. You are the murderer of my clan."

Hearing these accusations, Jiraiya was stunned. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, and his shock momentarily distracted him, making him vulnerable to Naruto's relentless attacks.

"Naruto, what are you saying?" Jiraiya managed to utter amidst the chaos of their battle.

With a determined look, Naruto pressed on, "Yes, Jiraiya, I know of your past sins. You were involved in the conspiracy against my clan. When I first arrived in Whirlpool, I encountered the ghost of the last Uzumaki ruler. He told me everything, Jiraiya."

FLASHBACK:

The memory of the Uzumaki spirit's voice echoed in Naruto's mind as he spoke, "Yes, Naruto, Konoha betrayed us. I can't forget the look on Jiraiya's face when I asked him why. He said it was because we were too powerful."

The spirit continued, "Go, young Uzumaki. Take these weapons and armor with you and avenge your clan."

FLASHBACK END

Hearing this, Jiraiya's expression darkened, and he said, "Looks like, Naruto, I can't save you from the darkness."

Naruto, caught in the throes of his anger and pain, heard Jiraiya's words but responded with a maniacal laugh. "What, Jiraiya, was here to save me from darkness?"

Naruto's laughter was chilling, and it unnerved Jiraiya. But before he could react, Naruto's fist struck him in the gut, causing him to double over and cough up blood.

Naruto's body began to envelop in Kurama's chakra, and tails of pure chakra started to grow out of him, making him look like a monstrous entity.

Meanwhile, Gaara, who had been observing from afar, couldn't help but feel sorry for Jiraiya, although he understood Naruto's pain. He knew he had to get Naruto out of the city to prevent further destruction. He jumped and began closing the distance, shouting to Naruto amidst the chaos, "Naruto, please take this fight out of the city!"

Naruto, still consumed by his fury, heard Gaara's plea. He turned to see Gaara approaching and, with a punch, sent Jiraiya flying out of the village. Seizing the opportunity to escape, Jiraiya summoned a battle toad and instructed it to buy him some time as he made his getaway.

Naruto, determined to pursue Jiraiya, prepared to launch a biju dama. But just as he was about to release it, the battle toad attacked him, causing his attack to miss. The battle toad then positioned itself for battle.

Naruto stared at the battle toad with an unsettling intensity, causing unease to wash over the amphibian creature. Sensing the impending danger, Naruto suddenly powered up, unleashing a surge of chakra that destroyed the nearby area. The battle toad could only think one thing, "Oh oh," as it faced Naruto's unleashed fury.

Naruto found himself far from the Sand Village, in the midst of the desolate sand dunes. His body ached from the battle's intensity, and his thoughts were still clouded by anger and sorrow. Nearby, the battle toad that Jiraiya had summoned lay defeated, vanishing into smoke after enduring Naruto's devastating assault.

As the adrenaline began to ebb away, Naruto's chakra subsided, and his transformation reverted. He panted heavily, struggling to catch his breath. He remained impassive, his emotions locked away, and his face devoid of any remorse or guilt.

Naruto's gaze drifted across the barren landscape, and he felt nothing. He was a storm of anger and power, and he couldn't see a way back from this darkness that had consumed him.

Just as naruto was about to leave the battle field, He heard a voice

Voice:"Shinrai tensei"