Chapter 1

Y/N Pov

"ROOOAAAARR" "Be careful Y/N the demon is on your right ." Gray said "Don't worry" I replied .

I was on my first mission with team Natsu which was defeating that demon I can't believe I actually joined fairy tail ."Fire dragon roar" Natsu's attack snapped me out of my thoughts "What are you doing Y/N ?! You need to focus ." Erza snapped "Sorry I dazed a little ." I said kind of ashamed "There is no time for that ." Erza said . And we got back to fighting .

"Ice Make Lance" "Fire Dragon's Wing Attack" "Requip" "Regulus Impact" "Sky dragon roar" they all attacked now it's my turn " Ice dragon roar"

And with that the demon was finished "Yatta" I cheered hugging Lucy who cheered with me .

We collected the prize and took the train back to Magnolia . I was surprised that Natsu didn't have motion sickness although Windy didn't use Troia on him , but I shrugged it of I mean it was good to see that he was OK since I have a huge crush on him .

After we arrived at the guild Natsu came to me and told me he wants to tell me something in private Is he gonna confess to me ?! I thought No it can't be . Right ?! I mean we just met .. not that I don't want it "Y/N" Natsu called me snapping me out of my thoughts "..What?.." I said "So...you're coming ?!" he said with a blush oh no he's blushing "Yeah sure . Let's go" I said trying not to fangirl .

After we went out there was awkward silence " .. so ... you wanted to talk ..." I said trying to break the awkwardness "Oh yeah ..." he then looked at me and started blushing I blushed too He's so cute I thought and then he started to lean in Is he gonna kiss me ?! I thought blushing harder but he stopped a few inches away and I could feel his worm breath on my lips "Y/N ... I-"

Ring .. Ring .. Ring

"Whaaa ... augh" I said as I fell of my bed (A/N got you there cx) I hold my alarm clock turning it off Couldn't you wait ?! I thought putting it down .

It was 5:30 am and the school starts at 7:00 am so with a sigh I started doing my morning routine which takes an hour "Augh .. l hate mornings . Why can't they make the school in the afternoon or something " I said making my breakfast since mom was at work .

Because of mom's job she sometimes didn't come home until 9:00 so l had to make my own breakfast . I actually learned how to take care of myself because mom wasn't always home .

I ate my breakfast , got dressed , locked the door and went to school .

It was a normal day and when I say normal I mean it was boring as hell . I never liked school and my headache was making it worse . You see l was up all night watching Fairy Tail since mom wasn't home to yell at me sometimes I'm so irresponsible I thought .

Ring... "Finally " I said running out of the cell known as class .

I got out of school heading home , day dreaming about Natsu and the dream of this morning I've always hated that alarm....stupid alarm always cutting my sweet dreams *sigh*

Opening the door I went to check on mom and found her sleeping My chance and I went to my room changed quickly and opened my laptop and started to watch Fairy Tail for at least the fifth time It never gets old . I thought getting comfortable on my chair thinking that I will do my homework later trying to convince myself that I won't end up doing it at 3:00 am Why can't it be like in Fairy Tail I would love to live in a place like that .

I kept watching until mom woke up . I helped with dinner , we ate and then I went back to my room to complete with my happy time .

_______________________________
A/N : I hope you enjoyed it so far

Don't worry you'll go to Fairy Tail World next chapter

I'll update in a few days

Sorry if there were any mistakes English is not my first language but I'm trying my best .