Chapter 13

I was planning on publishing this on Saturday , but I got busy .

Sorry about that

Anyway , please enjoy your reading

______________________________________

Your -pov-

"What do you mean ?!" Natsu asked confused "You'll see" I said with a smirk . I took a deep breath and with a magic circle appearing on my back ..aaand .. I have wings :D 'I did it' I thought with a proud smile 'No time for celebrating , we have important stuff to do' I reminded myself as I looked over to the boys . Natsu was looking at me in awe and Gray was...almost unconscious "How did you do that ?!" Natsu asked "I copied Happy's magic...anyway , we need to hurry !" I said as I grabbed Natsu ,who was still carrying Gray, and took off.

Happy made flying look so easy , heck all birds did , but it sure isn't . Having extra limps -as weird as it sounds- wasn't easy to control and keeping my balance was hard , even harder carrying two heavy boys. I could hear Gray say something to Natsu , but I had to stay focused on keeping my balance so that we wont fall , but I can predict what he was saying "You gonna sit there mopin' all day 'cause you lost, Gray ?! We're Fairy Tail, damn it..The guild that doesn't know the meaning of the word 'stop !'. We only know to keep running forward !" Natsu yelled distracting me which caused me to lose my balance for a moment , but luckily I had things under control fast enough.

"Are you sure you know how to fly ?!" Natsu asked after we almost fell "It was your fault for yelling so loud ... besides I'm sure I'm doing a good job for my first time carrying passengers " I replied "Yeah , right !" "Hey ! It's better than nothing OK ?! And it's harder than it seems so keep quite and let me concentrate !" I kinda yelled at him . Well , he wasn't appreciating my effort so he deserved it .

~ Time skip ~

"There it is !" Natsu exclaimed pointing at the village "Yeah, I can see it" I replied as I flied a little faster .' well, this could've gone worse' I flew to the village spotting a wide eyed Lucy and Happy . I was trying to figure out how the hell I would land when I felt Natsu moving "Stop moving ! It's hard enough as it is" I scolded . I probably wasn't focusing enough , but I realized too late , after my wings disappeared and we started falling .

I let out a cry as we fell , and out of all places we just happened to fall in the hole that Lucy prepared for Sherry and the others...how ironic. I felt something warm and rather soft as I landed 'Did Lucy put something in the button of the hall ?!' I looked under me to find outthat the 'thing' I was sitting on was actually Natsu . I got off him quickly flustered "I'm so sorry,Natsu are you alright ?!" I asked blushing in embarrassment.

"Are you OK ?!" Lucy asked as she looked down at us in the hole "I guess " I replied 'At least I wasn't flying too high' "I'm glad you guys are safe though !" Happy said "There's nothing to be glad about ! Gray's outta commission !" Natsu said "He got beat by the masked guy ?!" Lucy asked "Uh... The ice came off even though fire didn't work" Natsu said "R-Right just like I planned !" Lucy exclaimed "Perhaps the magic had weakened due to the distance between the caster and the victim" Virgo said "Are we gonna keep talking like that or is someone gonna get us out ?!" I said "Oh...yeah"

"Tsukiko, how were you flying earlier ?!" Lucy asked "I copied Happy's magic . It's actually harder than it looks" I answered as I got out of the hole .

"Gray..." Lucy said as Gray was put on the ground 'He doesn't look well' "Great, but...They still haven't shown up yet ?!" Natsu said "True, they're taking their time . Even though they left for the village before you did , and you got here first " Lucy said "Yeah , and Tsukiko wasn't going that fast either !" Natsu pointed out "Hey ! I was doing my best !" I said crossing my arms and puffing my cheeks childishly "Now's our chance ! Cover the hole back up , hurry!" Lucy ordered . I sweat dropped 'I wanna see Erza falling in it though XD' "You're still goin' for the pitfall plan" Natsu said 'You would've fell for it though XP'