Chapter 10

Your -pov-

We finally made it out of the forest . I was practically clinging to Natsu the whole way . " Can we take a rest now ?! " Lucy whined , I don't blame her we've been walking for a while now and I refused that we stop in that forest ,I wanted to get out of there as fast as possible - and Gray made fun of me -

" The sun is sitting , we need to start moving " Gray said " I thought you said the village wouldn't be far " I told Gray " And I thought you said you weren't scared of the forest " he teased . I huffed and looked away , I could feel him smirk as I did .

~ Time skip ~

"OK , we made it here . Now what ?! " Gray said as we were finally in front of the village's gate . -I was trialing lazily behind the others - " what do they mean 'keep out' ?! " Natsu said " Excuse us ! Please open the gate ! " Lucy called out "should we bust it down ? " Natsu said with a sly grin " No ! " Lucy yelled " Who goes there ?! " someone from atop the gate yelled " We're from the wizard's guild , Fairy Tail ! " Lucy replied " We didn't hear that anyone accepted the request " the man yelled back " Oh, well ... " Lucy mumbled " There must've been a mix up , and the message was late ! " Gray replied " Show us your marks ! All of you ! " The man demanded and we did as we were told " They're for real ! They actually came ! " the man exclaimed right before opening the gate " It's like entering the mouth of a giant monster " Happy said " Please don't say things like that " Lucy said . I giggled at her expression 'It's even better up close XD '

" I'm the chief of this village , Moka ! " the short man standing in front of the other villagers said . They all were covering their bodies with a long cloth , only their eyes visible .

The chief told us that the island was cursed and motioned for the villagers to take the cloth off . underneath those clothes everyone of them had a parcel of a demon some had horns other had limbs of demons and so on .

The cheif told us about the moon spell and how they transform ,once the purple mom is out, to complete demon form , however they get back 'normal' when it's morning . He also told us that there were ones who couldn't 'cause their minds have been stolen from them and that they had to kill them , he was in tears by then as he talked about how he had to kill his own son , Bobo.

In picture in the cheif's hand was the man who brought the others and when Lucy tried to tell the cteif that they've met his son Gray stopped her telling her that he couldn't rest in peace and poor Lucy went pale - XD -

" Please save this island . If things stay like this , all of us will lose our minds and turn to demons ! " The cheif said crying along with the other villagers " We won't let that happen ! " Natsu said " we'll do something about it ! " he continued " There's only one way to rid as of the curse .. The moon .... Please destroy the moon " the cheif said.

~ Time skip ~

We were let to a room to spend the night in . Happy and I were looking at the moon from the window ' The moon looks quite nice ... It would've looked creepy if I didn't know what's really going on ' I really liked that feeling it was like I can see the future XD .

"The moon just keeps getting creepier the more you look at it " Happy said " Happy , Tsukiko, hurry and close the window ! The cheif explained , remember ? If we get exposed to too much moonlight , we'll turn into demons ourselves " Lucy said " OK OK " I said as I closed the window .

" Anyway , I dunno ... " Natsu trailed off " Do they seriously expect us to destroy the moon ?! " Gray said " Who knows how many punches it'll take ?! " Natsu said " You're planning on destroying it ?!! " Gray practically yelled " what are you thinking ?! " he completed " Yeah , I don't think there's a wizard that could actully do that " Lucy said " But 'destroy the moon' is the request . If we accept a request and can't complete it , it'll look bad for Fairy Tail " Natsu said " We can't do the impossible ! And how did you plan on getting to the moon Anyway ?! " Gray said " Happy !" Natsu stated " Oh, not happening " Happy said " well , he said to destroy the moon, but if we poke around maybe we can find another way to left the curse " Lucy said her fingers on her chin .