Chapter 6

Your -pov-

"I said fight me" Natsu insists 'how am I supposed to get out of that ?! I need to think fast' " Natsu, you can't just go telling people to fight you like that !" Lucy scold Natsu "Why not ?! I want to see how strong she is " he said it like it was the normal thing to ask me for a fight then again it was normal for Natsu to start fights .

The problem wasn't only the fact that Natsu is too strong for me to beat , but I didn't practice my magic . I know how to use it and I remember everything about it from that dream or vision or whatever , but I didn't practice it and I don't even know if I could use it properly on my first try 'WHY DIDN'T I THINK ABOUT THAT EARLIER ?!' I mentally slapped myself 'What if I ended up humiliating my self ?! Natsu must think that I'm strong or he wouldn't have wanted to fight me' at that point I wanted to crawl into a hole.

"Naaaatsuuu !!" a high - pitched voice called out 'That voice' as I looked it was indeed Happy coming our way "Hey buddy !" Natsu said "Why did you leave me there alone ?!" Happy said with anime tears 'SO CUTE' I thought " oh .. sorry 'bout that " Natsu said scratching the of his neck .

Thanks to Happy I had the chance to get away without a fight and I wasn't planning on wasting it.

I was standing there awkwardly 'I think they forgot about me -_-!' . I cleared my throat and they looked at me "So..." I looked at Natsu then Happy as to ask him who he was "oh. That's my partner . Happy" Natsu said "Aye !" Happy said with that cute voice of his . I wanted to hug him badly "I'm Tsukiko .It's nice to meet you Happy" I said with the cutest smile I could master . "Natsu, did you ask her about Igneel ?!" Happy asked " I was gonna ask her after we fight " Natsu said mentioning the fight again . ' I thought it was easy to distract Natsu and get out of that subject >.<!' I wasn't planning on giving up any time soon so I continued with that strategy .

When Natsu was about to say something -probably about the fight- I cut him off "Who's Igneel ?!" I asked playing dumb " He's my father . He's a dragon " He said proudly 'Just that ! I thought he would keep talking about him some more . Another plan failed ' I mentally sighed . But I suddenly remembered something about Igneel -of course as a Fairy Tail fan I know Igneel and who he was , but that memory was from my dream- so I decided to tell Natsu about it .

"Oh ..I heard about him from my father . " I said and Natsu's eyes sparkled "Really ?! What did he tell you ?! Do you know where he is ?!" Natsu was so excited I felt bad I didn't know much "He didn't tell me much really . He said he met him before and that he is the fire dragon king and he was so strong . Unfortunately I don't know where him or Fukusei is ." "Oh ..." Natsu looked sad 'of course he is sad I kinda gave him hope and then took it right away . I'm an idiot' .Trying to make him feel a little better I put my hand on his shoulder "I'm sure we will find them " I said smiling " You didn't give up , did you ?!" "Never !!" He said looking determined , my smile widened he didn't look sad any more . I was so proud I could make him feel better .

"So you're the new girl " Gray said from behind Natsu . I nodded "I'm Gray" He said holding his hand for me to shake "Tsukiko" I said with a smile shaking his hand . Gray of course only had his boxer on -since he just came out of a fight- but at least he had them , right ?! I wouldn't want to be Lucy when she first came >< .

We chatted a little until Gray and Natsu started fighting - which wasn't a big of a surprise - . I looked at Lucy "Are they always like this ?!" I asked her "You have no idea" .

Smack
Smack

Erza came out of nowhere and hit them . I giggled slightly . "I'm sorry about them " Erza said "Don't worry about it . Actually it was kinda funny " I said smiling " Good. You're the new girl, right ?! I'm Erza Scarlet " "I'm Tsukiko Yamato " I said shaking her hand "You said you were a mirror dragon slayer . Am I right ?!" Erza asked and I nodded in respond . " I'm curious how it works" "um.... I can copy people's magic after seeing it and use it in addition to my own magic" I replied and she looked like she was thinking about something "So you can copy any type of magic ?!" "I suppose " I was getting nervous 'What is she trying to get to ?!' "What about you copy my magic ?! I want to see how you do it " she said .

I barley kept calm so they wouldn't see how freaked out I was 'Why does it always end up with someone wanting me to use magic ?!'

"So what about it ?!" Erza asked "Yeah . Sure" I replied trying to sound confidant , which was hard, . " So all I need to do is use my magic ?!" Erza said and I nodded "Ok then".

_____________________________
A/N : Hi ,reader-chan ! I hope you enjoyed the chapter . I'm late again ,sorry . But I guess you got used to it by now , right ?! ^^

Thanks for the feedback . It means a lot to me so please keep it up .

I'm working on the next chapter and going to publish it today or maybe tomorrow I'm not really sure