Chapter 4

A/N : Your stamp is on the same place as Train's tattoo (the pic)
_______________________________

Y/N -pov-

I'm now standing in front of the guild's doors trying not to squeal but failing miserably then I realised I was supposed to open that door and walk in and meet every one (A/N : remember you're shy ) . What are they they gonna think of me I mean I'm in my pj's .

'Oh no I can't do this '

'Yes you can you just have to prepare something to say and you'll be fine' a voice in my head said

'Yeah that's right it's not like they're gonna bite' so I decided to back away .

~Time skip~

I was now sitting on a bench trying to prepare what I'm going to say and i realised that the first thing I would asked about is my name 'so which one am going to use ? Y/N or Tsukiko ?! Which one am I gonna use ?... I think I'll go with Tsukiko' I love my name but if changing it is gonna make me be in Fairy Tail then it's ok with me .

I somewhat regained my confidence and started to head back to the guild I took a deep breath and opened the door ... and there every one is looking at me , being the shy girl I am I just froze until Mirajane came to me and asked what I wanted and by then everyone was back to whatever they were doing and I felt somewhat less nervous "I...I'm here t-to join th-the guild if that's okay I mean " I said looking at the ground sheepishly . Mirajane smiled at me "I'm sorry but master isn't here right now he was supposed to get back yesterday though . I don't know what took him so long " I felt a little bit down "But you can still wait for him . I'm Mirajane by the way you can call me Mira " I nodded in aknowlegment " I'm Tsukiko nice to meet you " and then someone called for her " I have go .You can go meet the rest of the guild members if you want to " she said smiling and left.

I'm still standing by the doors looking around the guild trying to spot someone I recognise and then I saw Wakaba and Macao .

I speaked to them and they were nice a little bit perverted but other than that they were nice .

I also met Cana she was at the bar - no surprise there - she even tryed to convince me drinking with her which I polity refused .

I met Levy,Jet , Droy, Alzack, Bisca and other random members and they all were nice to me .

Laxus was there but he of course didn't give two shits about who I am and I couldn't go to the second floor so well ...

Everyone in the guild is so nice and I'm actually starting to get used to them and get over my shyness a little bit . I couldn't find team Natsu ' I guess they are on their first mission as a team . Well that explains why master Macarov is late ' and then the doors swang open ' Is that ...?!' " I'm back ! " . ' Yep it's them' .

Natsu walked in first and went on to talk to Mira and I was staring at him "welcome back, Natsu" Mira said and Natsu said something about being hungry and Mira went to the kitchen probably getting food for Natsu .

The rest of team Natsu came in with master Macarov . I stopped staring at Natsu and was now staring at them "Welcome back" Mira said walking up to them and started talking to master Macarov . I was so busy staring and didn't hear what was being said.

I was back to earth when I heard the master speak " Who wanted to see me ?!" he said to Mira . She pointed at me and now everyone is staring at we and I got all shy again "I ... I.. "I couldn't say anything I was so nervous "She wants to join the guild'' Mira answered for me, I mentally thanked her "Is that right child?!" the master asked me I nodded "Can Iask what type of magic you use?!'' and once again the whole guild was staring at me which made me more nervous "I .. I'm a mirror dragon slayer" and there was silence , but then they were cheering (just like they did with Wendy).

The master let me join and told Mira stamp me. Now I have a dark purple Fairy tail symbol on my left collar bone . I was so happy ' I can't believe this is actully happening' I thought trying not to squeal or fangirl until Lucy came to me .We introduced and chatted .

While I was having my stamp the guild members started a fight I mean since Natsu and Gray are back I'm not really surprised .

while I was chatting with Lucy a table was coming our may and it was gonna hit Lucy from the back so I kicked it . Lucy froze since I kicked it near her head -oops- . The table broke in half and everyone was staring at me AGAIN "sorry I didn't mean to break it" I said laughing nervously 'ok I'm strong but not that strong I never broke a table like that ... back to the situation in hand ' when I lifted my head up Natsu was coming my way.

_________________________________
A/N : I'm so sorry I'm late but I'll tray to update faster next time

Thanks to everyone who voted and read my fanfic . I hope you enjoyed this chapter