Chapter 12

Your -pov-

Looks like I fell asleep along with the others . Although it felt like a five minutes nap , when I opened my eyes , the ritual of the Moon Drip has already started -those definitely weren't five minutes-. The ground was shaking and a purple light , produced by the Moon Drip , was directed at Deliora.

"What's that noise ?!" Lucy asked rubbing her eyes "It's night ?!" Natsu said waking up too "Light's coming from ..." Lucy started "... the ceiling" Natsu completed for her "Purple light" Gray corrected "It has started ... the Moon Drip" I said "Let's go !" Gray said "Aye !" .

We started running towards the roof "Kuupelor Kulrakar Zerom ... Sem ... Deioluna !" some weird men were mumbling the spell or whatever as they stood in a circle around the magic circle "What's that ?!" Natsu asked as we hid behind some bricks "They're really collecting the light from the moon" Natsu said "This's the ritual of the Moon Drip" I said "Those are the bastards that are cursing the village " Natsu said as he was about to get up and launch himself at them , but was stopped by Lucy's elbow meeting his face "Hold it !" Lucy said "Someone's coming" she completed .

Lyon and his 'Footnote' arrived . It's weird how Gray seemed to immediately recognize Lyon considering the fact that they haven't met in three years and that Lyon was wearing a mask -Lyon was wearing a knight's outfit ... - Sherry and the others were telling Lyon ,or Reitei-sama as they called him, how there are intruders and they knew of them around noon , but couldn't catch them . They also talked Deliora waking up by today or tomorrow . When they couldn't figure out who the intruders were and seeing that there's no one on the island other than the villagers and themselves , Lyon ordered them to 'Destroy the village !' and they didn't hesitate to obey him.

"What ?!" Natsu said "But the people in the village had nothing with it !" Lucy said "That's messed up !" Natsu said . Gray , however was staring at Lyon not saying a word .

"I would rather avoid bloodshed , however ..." Lyon started "That voice ... It couldn't be ..."I heard Gray mumble "I can't stand sneakin' around anymore !" Natsu yelled as he started on the brick we were hiding behind revealing our position -too much for sneaking on them- "Your 'interferes' are right here !" Natsu yelled as he sent a Fire Roar their way "Well , I guess we have to do this now , don't we ?!" Lucy said "There's no point in hiding anymore" I said standing up along with the others .

"That mark ... They're from Fairy Tail" Sherry said referring to the Fairy Tail mark on Natsu's shoulder "I see . So the people from the village requested a guild to save them" Yuka said "What are you doing ? Eliminate the village now !" Lyon ordered "Why ?!" Natsu said "Anyone who interferes or plots against me is my enemy" Lyon said "WHY !" Natsu yelled as he ran towards Lyon ready to hit him "Why you ?!" Gray yelled as he ran past Natsu to get to Lyon "I'll stop this crazy ritual of yours !" Gray said taking his fighting stance .

Gray and Lyon clashed in an ice fight "He also used ice ?!" Happy said . he seemed shocked with everyone else -except me of course- . Gray was glaring at Lyon "Lyon..." Gray said , his voice full of anger "Lyon ?!" Lucy repeated confused . I can't blame her . Gray seemed to know the enemy and called him with a name other than the one his subordinate used.

"You bastard ... Do you have any idea what you're doing ?!" Gray asked Lyon "How long has it been, Gray ?" once Lyon called Gray by his name everyone were even more shocked "What's the meaning of this ?!" Gray said "I can't believe you were the wizard the villagers call here ... Did you come knowingly ? Or is this just a coincidence ? Well, no matter" Lyon said "Reitei Lyon , you know him ?" Yuka asked "Go now. I can handle things here myself" Lyon said and they immediately left.

"You think we'll let you go so easily ?!" Natsu said as he started to chase after them , or at least tried "Stop, Natsu ! Don't move !"Gray tried to warn him , but he was kinda late and Lyon covered Natsu's body with ice "Natsu !" Lucy called in concern "Happy, take care of Lucy !" Gray said "Aye !" Happy said as he grabbed Lucy and flied away "Hey !" Lucy protested as she was taken away.

Gray went to attack Lyon , but was blocked by an ice shield from Lyon "Damn it, I can't move !" Natsu said as he struggled to move "So you bought enough time for the woman and the cat to get away ? No matter ... Sherry and the rest should have no problem against them" Lyon said "Don't underestimate Fairy Tail wizards, you !" Natsu yelled before Gray kicked him away , and being in that ice ball it was easy to get him away as he lost his balance and tumbled down the slope.

"What are you doing ?!" Natsu yelled at Gray as he trundled "Tsukiko ! please take care of him" Gray said "But-" "Just go !" "I'm not leaving you here alone !" I almost yelled at him "Tsukiko, please !' he plead . I could see he wanted to do this himself . I knew he'd get hurt , but this tone of voice ... I just couldn't argue anymore "Be careful !" I said before i started running down the slope 'If we get back here fast enough , maybe we can save him before he gets hurt badly'

~ Little time skip ~

I finally reached where Natsu had ended up , and his head was stuck in the ground "Natsu !" I called as I approached him . He got himself out before I could help him "Damn that Gray ! I'll remember this !" Natsu said in anger "Natsu, we need to get back ,come on !" "Just give me a sec" he said as he lit his hand on fire trying to melt the ice "What's with this ice, though ? I can't melt it with fire ... We don't have time for this" "Wait, I think I can help with this" I said as I went closer to him "Huh ?!" "Just stay still ,OK ?!" I started eating the ice . it actually tasted quite delicious "You know ice dragon slaying magic too ?!" Natsu asked in amazement "Hmm" was all I managed to say with my mouth full of ice.

~ Little time skip ~

"I can't eat anymore" I couldn't eat all the ice. I was fulled "I guess that'll do for now" I completed "It's a little easier to move now. Thanks !" Natsu said flashing me one of his adorable smiles. I couldn't help but blush and look down sheepishly "How do we get to the village now ?!" Natsu asked 'That's right ... Gray. What am I doing ? We have to get to him' "Let's go back to where Gray is. We'll be able to see the village from there" I suggested -not wanting to sound like I underestimate Gray by saying that he needs help- "Sounds good" Natsu replied . We headed bock as fast as possible which wasn't that fast actually seeing that Natsu still can't walk properly.

~ Little time skip ~

By the time we got back , no one was there and Gray was lying on the ground "Gray !" I called as I ran to him . I bent down beside him "Gray, get up !" I shake him gently . He started to open his eyes slowly "How lame, you got butt-wiped good" Natsu said making me send him a warning glare -Gray must feel bad already because he lost and he wasn't helping at all- "What're you doing here ?!" Gray asked "We didn't know which direction the village was so we climbed back up to a high spot ... Over there ! Let's head out !" Natsu said. I've already helped Gray to his feet. "I can walk.." Gray said getting me to let go of him "Where's Lyon?" "Dunno. No one's here ... the ceremony is over too" Natsu said . Gray was about to collapse to the ground, but Natsu caught him before he could hit the floor 'He looks horrible. He looked better when I saw him in the anime'

Natsu lifted Gray to his shoulders "If Lucy's in trouble it's our fault....Come on, Tsukiko. Let's go !" Natsu said as he was about to turn around and walk "Walking like that while carrying Gray in gonna take forever" I said "We don't have anther choice now, do we ?!" "Actually we do" I said with a smirk.

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading , voting and commenting <3