Chapter 22

Asking Arnav to sleep Kushi continued her painting. It took two hours to finish it. Finally after finishing it she tiredly went inside and saw that Arnav has slept. She kept her painting safely in the cupboard and went near him. She saw his hands in wierd position. Taking his hands she stretched it properly and covered him with quilt. Smiling she kissed his forehead and slept beside him. She is so excited for tomorrow and she hoped that she would really win this time. Closing her eyes she drifted into a peaceful slumber.

Next morning -

Kushi woke up and got ready in her white with gold salwar.

Arnav woke up after her and blinked his eyes to shoo away his sleep.

Kushi - Good Morning Arnav....

He heard her excited voice greeting him. Standing up from the bed he stretched his hands.

Arnav - Good Morning.

Kushi - Arnav.... I need a help.

Arnav who walked to his wardrobe picked his dress and turned to her.

Arnav - What ?

Kushi - Can you drop me on the way ?

Arnav frowned but nodded his head.

Kushi grinned wide - Thanks.

Arnav went inside the washroom to freshen up. In a few minutes he came out wiping his hair. He changed into his formals.

Kushi - Arnav....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - See it and tell me how is it ?

Arnav looked at her who stood in front of him extending a chart. He got that in his hands and opened it and saw it. He was truly amazed seeing it.

Kushi - Woh.... I have painted under realistic picture category. How is it ?

Arnav - It's good.

Kushi's face fell down - Just good ?

Arnav - No it's actually pretty good. I mean amazing.....

Kushi sighed in relief - Thank God....

Arnav handed the painting back to her and she folded and kept it inside her flask.

Arnav - Shall we go ?

Kushi - Ok.

She took her handbag and other necessary things and went down behind him.

After finishing breakfast, everyone wished her and she went with Arnav. Arnav saw that Kushi was nervous.

Arnav - Are you nervous.....

Kushi jerked and looked at him and took a deep breath and smiled.

Kushi - Little bit.

Arnav - What's there to get nervous Kushi ? You have done your best and that's what is more important than winning.

Kushi smiled at his piece of advice - Thanks.

Kushi saw that the place had arrived. Lavanya was already waiting for her in the scooty.

Kushi - Here only.....

Arnav parked the car aside and Kushi collected all her things.

Kushi - Thanks for the ride. Bye Arnav.

Arnav smiled lightly.

Kushi got down from the car and waving her hands to him she ran towards the place where Lavanya was standing. Arnav started his vehicle and went from there.