Chapter 48

It was night -

Aman unlocked his house and tiredly walked to his room and fell on the bed.

Aman - Yaar Paratha.... Why don't you cook up yourselves and walk to me ?

He pouted and whined not wanting to get up from his fluffy bed.

Aman - No... I can't cook today. Let's order something.

He took his phone and opened Zomato and started searching for some tasty food.

Ordering chicken gravy and Paratha for himself. He saw many notifications. He opened one by one.

He saw a message from an unknown number. He frowned.

Aman - Who's this ?

He touched the profile and saw it was Lavanya's picture.

Aman - Why is she messaging me ? How did she get my number bro ? She has messaged me.... What shall I do now ?

He sighed and replied to her - Hi Lavanya.....

The next minute his phone pinged with notification. There was a message from Lavanya.

Lavanya - I am so sorry Aman.

Aman frowned and typed - Why ?

Lavanya typed - Afternoon I behaved like a stupid. So only....

Aman - Oh.... It's ok. No problem. Seems like you were in some stress....

Lavanya remembered actually she got triggered seeing him with another woman. She frowned not able to understand why she felt like that.

Lavanya - yeah actually..... I was in some tension. I am so sorry again....

Aman - It's ok Lavanya. Don't worry and take care. Bye.

He ended the conversation and stood up walking to the washroom to freshen up. Soon his food arrived and he started eating his dinner.

Lavanya on the other side got worried thinking that he was still upset. She smacked herself not able to bring herself out of the guilt.

On the other side -

Midnight -

Arnav opened his eyes and saw his tired wife sleeping peacefully hugging him. He slowly untangled himself from her and wore his dress.

Kissing her forehead and tucking her under the quilt, he walked out of the room taking his phone.

Sitting inside his car he ignited the engine and zoomed off the gates warning his security to be careful till he return.

After driving twenty minutes, he parked his car in front of a pub. He walked inside the pub to see that many people were dancing and drinking like crazy.

He tried to spot the person he was looking for. There she was..... Akshara Kapoor.

He gritted his teeth and went and sat on a chair ordering a juice for him. He started sipping it slowly with his hawk eyes following her every move.

As expected, she walked near him with her stumbling legs. She was under her alcoholic effect.

Akshara - Hey Arnav.....

Arnav closed his eyes in irritation. Clinging to Kushi all these days had its own effect on him.

Seeing this woman who has stuffed her face in, God knows how many layers of make-up, he felt it so tacky compared to Kushi who wore her smile as her only make-up. Used to inhaling Kushi's natural fragrance, he felt like throwing up everything with that nasty smell Akshara is having in the name of perfume. He is disgusted to see this woman's smile that had no purity in that...... Chi..... He felt repulsive with her nearness.