Chapter 52

Arnav was shocked to see tears in Mama's eyes. He has never seen him like this. Why is he so broken ?

Arnav - Mama...

Mama - Chote.... Vansh is not happy in his married life with Sheetal. I don't know how to set his life right.

Arnav fell into thoughts hearing him.

Arnav - Did you speak with Vansh ?

Mama nodded his head wiping his tears - Yeah.... I spoke with him. He is so confused.

Arnav - Do you want me to speak with Vansh again ?

Mama - Speak with him. If you speak with him, he will feel good.

Arnav - I will have a talk with him Mama. Don't worry.

Mama sighed - Hope everything gets right.

Arnav - It will mama.

Mama patted his shoulders and walked away. Arnav sighed seeing his mama worried. He has never seen him like this before, even when he faced downs in his business. He always handled everything with patience.

He walked to his room and sat on the poolside silently. Kushi came out after freshening up and saw him sitting in the poolside. She walked near him and tapped his shoulder.

Kushi - What happened Arnav ?

Arnav - Mama is worried a bit.

Kushi - Why ?

Arnav - Vansh and Sheetal are having problems. So Mama wants me to speak with Vansh.

Kushi - Haan, Payal told me that Vansh denied taking sheetal for honeymoon and from then there are issues. But Arnav, it doesn't look good interfering between a couple's issues. I don't know about Vansh..... But knowing Sheetal, if everyone gets involved in her issues, it will trigger her further. It will create more problems than before.

Arnav looked at her - I understand Kushi. But Vansh is confused. He doesn't need a solution, he just needs someone with whom he can talk about his issues. So I thought to speak with him today.

Kushi laid on his lap - You know things better.

Arnav caressed her hair thinking about Vansh's life.

Kushi - Arnav...

Arnav looked at her - Hmm....

Kushi - Don't get sad. Everything will be alright with time.

Arnav - I told you, everyone is not as lucky as me. Vansh and Sheetal..... Their character is not compatible for each other. I don't know what's gonna happen....

Kushi - Arnav, everything will be alright.

Arnav smiled - Hope so....

Kushi smiled at him and laid silently in his lap while he stroked her hair gently.

It was night -

After completing dinner Arnav went to the terrace and called Aakash and Vansh with him.

Aakash knew why his Arnav Bhai had called them there.... He also wants to solve whatever issues his little brother is facing, so pulling Vansh with him he went to the terrace.

As they both went to the terrace, they saw Arnav sitting on the floor sipping his coffee.

They went and sat beside him.

Aakash - Bhai, did you call us here ?

Arnav smiled at them - Yeah....

Vansh - What happened Bhai ?