CHAPTER 4 - HIGH SCHOOL

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Waking up at 6:30 in the morning, (F/N) started her morning routine. 

After washing herself off, doing her skincare, and applying a little makeup on, she headed downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast and a bento for her and her father along with coffee.

After finishing doing so and writing a little note for her father, (F/N) was out the door, heading to work. 

After parking her car in the parking lot, she headed to the office after changing her shoes.

"Good morning, I'm (L/N) (F/N), the new staff." The secretary smiled brightly at me. "Welcome, (L/N)-sensei. I'm Nanase Hitomi. You will be in classroom 2-2." 

(F/N) smiled and bowed her head. "Thank you, Nanase-sensei. Have a great day." "Likewise!"

Leaving the office and into her new classroom, she placed her belongings in her closet and started revising her classroom lists and lessons. 

Since today is the 1st day of school, it would be a half day. Students would have their entrance ceremony and get to look at clubs.

When it was 8, (F/N) heard students and parents walking the halls of the school. 

Fixing up her appearance and clothing which was a pair of flats, black dress pants, and a light blue blouse which was tucked in (or anything you would like), she headed out of her classroom.

Walking towards the gym, students and parents stopped and looked at the female. (F/N) smiled and bowed to everyone, greeting the parents and students. 

When I mean everyone was frozen once seeing her, they were.

Everyone thought one similar thought, is she even old enough to teach high school kids? 

Once making it to the gym, she greeted her new fellow co-workers and started getting to know them.

"My, (L/N)-sensei, you really are a breeze of fresh air." (F/N) smiled and thanked the old librarian. 

"Thank you, Sato-san." When the students arrived at the gym with their new class, the opening ceremony began.

The principal gave his usual speech and then started to introduce the staff members. (F/N) stood among her co-workers on stage. 

"This year, we are lucky to have a new teacher teaching math and English to the 2nd year students. I give a warm welcome to (L/N)-sensei."

Upon hearing her name, (F/N) bowed and waved her hands with a smile on her face. 

"I know what you are all thinking, she looks 18, is she qualified to teach us? Yes, (L/N)-sensei had just graduated and taken a job here at our school." After some more talking, the ceremony was over.

As the students roamed the school, the teachers also walked around to greet the students. As (F/N) walked around, students came up to her and got to know the female. 

"(L/N)-sensei, I've got to say, you're really pretty." (F/N) smiled. "Thank you, you also look pretty, Honda-chan."

The young student squealed. "Thank you, sensei! I look forward to seeing you around." 

Through interactions, students knew that (F/N) was the coolest teacher at the school. When the day was over, (F/N) bid her new friends goodbye and headed home.

Once home, she got cleaned up and made dinner for her and her father. 

Once (D/N) came home, he was welcomed by the smell of teriyaki chicken. "I'm home!" Changing his shoes, he walked into the kitchen and saw his daughter cooking dinner.