CHAPTER 17 - HOT SPRINGS

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

After the beach, everyone went home. 

After taking a shower, (F/N) changed into a set of light beige biker shorts and sports bar with a white button up, black fanny pack, and running shoes (or anything you would like) to go on a run and get dinner when there was a knock on the door.

Opening the door, she was met with a red floral button up. 

"Oh, Kojiro. It's just you." Leaning against the door frame, the male smiled down at the female. "Did you eat dinner yet, (F/N)?" The said girl shook her head.

"I was about to go on a run and get dinner on my way." "Cancel those plans. Join the rest of us for dinner at Kaoru's." (F/N) hesitated before nodding. 

"Alright, let me get my keys." Grabbing her keys, the 2 were on their way to the pink haired male's hotel.

"Hey, mom!" (F/N)'s eyes laid on 3 boys and 1 orange haired adult. "Reki, Langa, Miya, Hiromi." "Alright, now that all of you are here, let's go!" 

Joe held (F/N)'s hand while the rest followed them. Once they arrived, Joe opened the door. "Food tastes better with company."

When the others arrived, they were shocked to see the food. "(F/N)!? Kojiro!? And you brought the kids!?" "I guess you planned this?" 

Joe looked at the female beside him. "Of course." "Geez." (F/N) faced Cherry. "Sorry, Kaoru." Joe sat beside the pink haired male.

"Okay! This nice guy is treating all of you!" Cherry kicked Joe to a different seat. "Don't you just...!" "Time to eat!" 

Miya, Reki, and Shadow placed their hands together in thanks. Cherry ushered (F/N) to take a seat.

"Come on, dear. You are the only one I would actually treat." "Wha..! Come on!" Sitting down, (F/N) stuck her tongue out at Joe. 

"Ha! Oh, by the way, where's Langa?" The said boy was doing the sign of the cross before opening the bathroom door.

"M-MANAGER! I LOVE THE WAY YOU WORK!" Shadow, really drunk, wrapped his arms around Joe. 

"STOP IT! I AM NOT YOUR MANAGER! LET ME GO!" Joe tried to pry the man off. (F/N), sitting beside Joe scooted over a little.

"What's good about alcohol anyways?" Reki turned to Miya. "Little kids like you won't understand..." 

As Reki turned to grab Cherry's sake, a fan and a hand hit him. "Underage drinking is prohibited." "Reki, you're underage!" Carla and (F/N) said at the same time.

"That was just a small mistake." (F/N) sighed and picked up her shot of sake, Cherry clanked his cup with the female before downing the drink. 

"Man, it's been a while since I drank!" The female sighed in content. "You're not a lightweight, are you, dear?"

(F/N) shook her head. "Nope. I've been dragged to too many parties in university. Never will that happen again." 

The (H/C) haired female shivered as Cherry laughed a little. Just then, Langa entered the room and gave Reki his board.

"Reki, I got it." "Yeah, just like I thought, the shaft is a bit off. It must be hard to keep balance." 

Reki commented as he inspected Langa's board. (F/N) got up and squatted beside the boys. "How'd you know?" "I can tell by the way you skate." "You're amazing, Reki."

(F/N) smiled and ruffled Reki's red hair. "Leave it to Reki to know the most about skateboards!" 

Despite the compliments, an inner thought in Reki's mind made his mood sour. "Anyone could do this."