CHAPTER 13 - LOVE HUG

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - SHINDO AINOSUKE

After sending (F/N) a message, I smirked and licked my lips. 

"Finally, I can finally talk to you one on one after all these years." This entire week, I didn't even notice I was smiling more often.

Walking through the halls after a meeting, I was stopped. "You seem to be in a good mood." 

I turned around and smiled. "Oh, Takano-san." "Did you get a large contribution or something like that?" "Nothing like that."

I placed my chin in my hands and closed my eyes, thinking about what was going to happen this weekend at 12 pm. at that one expensive restaurant. 

"This weekend, I'm going on a date." I smiled at the man.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

I was staying after school for a staff meeting so when I left the school and checked my phone, I got a message from Kaoru saying to meet at Kojiro's restaurant. 

-Hm?- I didn't question it and entered my car and drove to the location.

As I walked through the doors, everyone looked at me. 

"Sorry, I was stuck in a meeting. What's going on?" I looked at everyone as I took off my coat. "Hey, (F/N). It's fine, I know being a teacher is hard."

Joe smiled at me and took my coat. "I'll put it in the coat rack." I smiled. "Thank you, Kojiro." "Is this Mona Lisa?" 

I looked at Shadow. -That's right, I never really saw Shadow out of 'S'.- I smiled at the man.

"Yes, it's me. I'm (L/N) (F/N), just call me (F/N)." The man stared at me with his mouth open. 

"Woah." I giggled before looking at Kaoru, he looked at me seriously. "He wants to beat Adam." I froze and turned to Langa.

"Langa, honey, you saw the way Adam skates. It's dangerous." "(F/N), sorry." I stared at Joe and Cherry confused. 

"Huh? For what?" "We told Miya a little bit about you and Adam and how you beat Adam. Miya told your students and Shadow."

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "I really wanted to put all of that in the past but I guess I can't." I looked at Reki. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to train you properly. I was just so... Out of it." Reki stared at me before smiling.

"It's fine, mom. I know what you were feeling then and I understand that you weren't in the best mind space to help." 

Joe came up to me and rubbed my back, I smiled at him which he returned.

I widened my eyes before looking away. I didn't need a mirror to see how red my face was nor a doctor to tell me how fast my heart was beating. 

Facing everyone, I finally spoke. "I'll explain how Love Hug works since that is Adam's signature move."

Clearing the floor, everyone took a seat on a chair while Kojiro stood up as my reference. "Why me?" 

Cherry smirked at me and Joe while I glared at him. "Why not?" Using Miya's board, I started the demonstration.

"Start with a fast approach in the direction you are moving in, then turn to face your opponent, making sure the turn is tight. What's next is important. Stomp on the nose of the deck that you have lifted during the turn. With that, it makes you look like you are moving uphill."

I glanced at everyone in the corner of my eye. 

"With the change in speed, it makes it look like Adam appears in front of you in a blink of an eye." I wasn't able to stop in time when my body touched Joe's.