CHAPTER 7 - TRAINING

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Reki sat at the top of the skate ramp while (F/N) stood near Langa. 

"Remember, Langa-kun! Tempo! Tick, tock, tick, tock..." The boy was able to travel forward but was wobbly as hell.

Before he could fall, (F/N) quickly grabbed onto him. "You're right, (F/N)-sensei. His right foot always comes off." 

The young teacher looked at the boy in her arms. "You alright, Langa-kun?" "I'll do it again." He got up and walked to the skateboard. "Does your foot bother you a lot?"

The light blue haired male moved the skateboard. "I'm just afraid because it's not attached." "And I'd be scared if it was attached." 

Reki piped in which made (F/N) giggle. "Hey! No tape, you almost died!" (F/N) patted Langa's shoulders.

"As much as you are afraid, skateboarding is dangerous if you have your feet attached to the board. Let's take a 5 minute break..." 

(F/N) was cut off when Langa's phone rang. Taking his phone out, Langa let out a large sigh.

Reki, walking toward the 2, asked. "What?" "Work?" "Another rejection? You're probably zoning out." "No, I wasn't!" 

(F/N) smiled and pinched Langa's face. "Maybe it's because you don't talk a lot. You've got to make a good impression of yourself."

Langa glanced at the female smiling at him. "I didn't get to the interview." Reki and (F/N) halted. 

"You got rejected from your application? How are you filling them out?" "May I take a look, Langa-kun?"

Handing Reki and (F/N) his application, the 2 of them deadpanned. 

"I didn't practice reading and writing much." "Well that's something we can work on one on one with me, Langa-kun." "Want me to fill it out?"

(F/N) whacked Reki in the head lightly. "What would Langa-kun do when he has to work on something that involves writing?" "I guess we're left with one choice." The boys dragged (F/N) to Dope Sketch.

"We're begging you!" Both Langa and Reki bowed to Oka Shokichi, the manager of Dope Sketch. 

(F/N) awkwardly stood behind them. "Begging won't create a job opening..." The man was cut off.

"There has to be something! I'm begging you!" Langa tried to look up but Reki shoved his head down. 

"Please." The male looked at (F/N) while she just shrugged her shoulders. "I'll talk to the owner."

The boys leaned up against the front desk. "Though, that doesn't mean you're hired." The boys grabbed onto Manager Oka's shirt. 

"Thanks a bunch!" "Thanks." The boys nudged each other with a happy face.

"So, would you mind telling me who she is?" Snapping out of it, Reki ushered (F/N) to stand right in between the boys. 

"This is (F/N)-sensei! She's our teacher but she's also teaching Langa how to skate! She's also Mona Lisa!"

The man behind the desk was left speechless. "No way! The Mona Lisa!" (F/N) smiled and bowed. 

"My name is (L/N) (F/N), nice to meet you." Manager Oka shook the female's hand. 

"Oka Shokichi, nice to meet you too. Wow, I never would have thought of meeting the Mona Lisa out in the open." The female smiled.

Later that night, (F/N) was at 'S', chilling and talking to people when she heard 2 familiar voices yelling. 

"Don't give your skateboard a chick's name, you weirdo!" "Don't talk to me like that, gorilla!" "Those 2 never get along." (F/N) giggled. "Yo, Cherry, Joe! I could hear you from a mile away!" 

The 2 men stopped fighting and turned to the female as she walked closer to them. "Mona Lisa." Joe's eyes quickly scanned her up and down before smiling.

"Good to see you tonight." "You seem more energetic." "It's the weekend, I can spend more time here." "Good. I hate seeing you leave early because of work." 

(F/N) sighed. "I wake up everyday at 6 and shoot 3 cups of coffee down per day."

While the 3 were talking, a certain someone was checking their security cameras. "He hasn't shown up again today. But..." 

He zoomed in on a certain (H/C) haired female. "She's here." His eyes scanned her body up and down, taking notes of how her body looks.

"She's looking gorgeous every single day. I can't believe she's only 26, she looks 18." He licked his lips. 

"She's also a teacher... She would be such a great mother." Turning off his phone, he quickly turned it back on to send an email to a certain someone.

The next day, Langa stared down the empty bottles of water. Making his approach, he attempted at an ollie right over the bottles but he ran right into them. 

Again, before he could fall, (F/N) caught him but because of how fast Langa was going, the both of them then fell.

(F/N) made a pained expression but looked at Langa who looked dead in her lap. "You alright, Langa-kun?" She patted his head. 

"You okay, (F/N)-sensei, Langa?" Reki asked as he skated near the 2. "I'm fine, Reki-kun." "I never thought that doing an ollie would be that hard."

The (H/C) color haired female, sat up and helped the poor Canadian sit up as well. "You have ollies in snowboarding, right?" 

(F/N) got up and ruffled Reki's hair. "Like I said, snowboarding, you have your feet attached and don't have to change your stance." (F/N) grabbed her skateboard.

"But in skateboarding, your feets are not attached and you have to make the board fly with you. It's different." 

(F/N) quickly ollied right over Langa when he rolled over, surprisingly, he was not scared.

"How long did it take the both of you to land an ollie?" Reki smiled. "2 months! It usually takes 3 months!" "That long!?" 

The boys turned to (F/N). "Hm? I think less than a week? I forgot, it was a long time ago." "It can't be that long ago, (F/N)-sensei!"

The said female turned to the redhead. "Reki-kun, you do remember that I am 26 years old, right? Long ago was when I landed my 1st ollie." 

Reki and Langa looked at her shocked. "What? I told you guys!" "Yeah, but we forgot!" "I forgot! You look old enough to be our older sister!"

(F/N) just sighed with a smile. "Do you have to be able to land an ollie?" 

"When you know how to do an ollie, it can change skating drastically. From a board that slides to a board that flies. If you have the ollie down, you can go everywhere."

Langa and (F/N) watched as Reki skated throughout the skatepark. "The ollie is a revolution and endless possibilities!" (F/N) smiled and started to skate around as well. 

"You can skate without knowing how to land an ollie but if you want to see the world beyond that, you must land an ollie."

Reki and (F/N) smiled down at Langa. "The world beyond that..." Langa looked up at the 2 while clutching his shirt. 

"That doesn't mean tapping your feet." (F/N) flicked the light blue haired boy's forehead. "Just get used to it."

Reki and (F/N) popped Langa's bubble of imagination. "I'm scared, I can't relax." Taking a seat, Reki started to question Langa. 

"When did you start to snowboard?" Counting his finger, Langa replied. "For about 15 years." Reki looked shocked. "Since you were 2!?"

Reki looked at the female sitting beside me. 

"So that's what you meant. Since Langa has been snowboarding for so long, he can't shake off the sensation." (F/N) nodded. "Exactly." Standing up, Reki looked at (F/N) and Langa. "Let's go!"