CHAPTER 21 - TOURNAMENT

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Both males turned towards (F/N). "I'll be fine. I'm over him now." "Are you sure?" The female smiled at them. 

"With you guys and the boys, I have nothing to be afraid of!" Joe and Cherry widened their eyes before a smile casted onto their faces.

"I guess so." "So stop treating me like a baby!" The bartender then placed 3 glasses and a wine bottle in front of the 3. "Enjoy!" 

Joe opened the wine bottle and filled the 3 glasses. Picking it up, the 3 clanked it together. "To (F/N) no being a baby anymore!" Cherry repeated it.

"Come on, guys!" (F/N) whined but still drank the wine. The 3 just talked and laughed together, basking in each other's comfort. 

"I hope you're not a lightweight. We still have 'S' tonight." "Who do you think we are, (F/N)?" "More importantly, are you a lightweight?" The female rolled her eyes.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

"I'll let you know, I was kind of a party animal in Tokyo." I told them all the things I did back in Tokyo. Going to parties, car meets, and skating. 

"I even met these 2 brothers at the car meets even though they were more into motorcycles. I got closer to them and they became my best friends. I got them into skateboarding as well."

I smiled as I thought of them. What I didn't notice was the look on Kojiro's face and the look Kaoru sent him. -That chicken little and Annabelle.- Quickly downing my glass, I stood up.

"Well then, shall we start heading to 'S'?" I looked at the 2. They stood up and smirked at me. "Why of course." 

We all split up after leaving the bar since the other two wanted a grand entrance for tonight. I rolled my eyes. "They never change, do they?"

When I arrived, I saw Miya and Langa but no Reki at all. "Where's Reki?" They looked at me. 

"Reki said he had an errand to run tonight." "Isn't that unusual?" I nodded. "Yeah, it is." I thought of how he was acting last night and this morning.

"There must be something off." I muttered. "Well, you boys enjoy yourself. I'm going to give him a call." 

I walked over to where there were less people and clicked onto the redhead's name. Putting the phone to my ear, I listened as it rang and then led to voicemail.

"Hey, honey. Hope you are doing ok. You've been a little off these days so I wanted to check up on you. Please call me back when you're not busy. Love you." 

With that, I hung up the phone. As I started to walk back, I heard something. "THAT WAS DANGEROUS, DUDE!"

Deciding to check it out, I started to skate down casually until I heard Carla's voice and saw a little bit of Langa's hair. 

"Dangerous speed. Dangerous speed." "LANGA! SLOW DOWN!" I knew I was too far to be heard so I had to speed up to catch Langa.

When I passed Cherry, Carla started to yell again. "Dangerous speed. Dangerous speed!" "MONA LISA! SLOW DOWN!" "I NEED TO STOP LANGA!" 

As I kept picking up the pace, I passed Joe. "EH!? MONA, SLOW DOWN!" "DON'T WORRY, JOE!"

Once I saw Langa getting closer to me, I started to call out his name. "LANGA! LANGA! LANGAAA!" I skated next to him. 

It seems like he finally snapped out of the trance he was in. "Oh, mom." Holding onto him carefully, I helped slow the both of us down. "Are you okay, baby?"