Preface

Set in the timeline of Ramayana, the Adi Kavya, written by Valmiki. The Ramayana is one of the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient Indian literature, the other being the Mahabharata. It is an epic narrative that tells the story of Lord Rama, an avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu, and his adventures, trials, and triumphs. The Ramayana is attributed to the sage Valmiki and is divided into seven books or Kandas.

Balakanda: This book focuses on the early life of Lord Rama, his birth, childhood, and marriage to Sita. It also narrates the exile of Rama to the forest after he is unjustly banished from the kingdom of Ayodhya by his stepmother, Kaikeyi.

Ayodhyakanda: This section describes Rama's exile in the forest, his encounters with various sages and demons, and the kidnapping of Sita by the demon king Ravana. It also introduces Rama's loyal brother, Lakshmana.

Aranyakanda: In this book, Rama and Lakshmana continue their search for Sita in the Dandaka Forest. They befriend Hanuman, the monkey god, and encounter various challenges, including battles with demons.

Kishkindhakanda: This part of the Ramayana narrates the alliance between Rama and the monkey king, Sugriva, in their quest to rescue Sita. They also meet Hanuman's army and prepare to confront Ravana.

Sundarakanda: The story takes an emotional turn as Hanuman, with the help of his flying abilities and extraordinary strength, reaches Lanka, the kingdom of Ravana. He finds Sita and conveys Rama's message to her.

Yuddhakanda: The epic reaches its climax with the great battle between Rama and Ravana. Rama's army, including the monkeys and bears, fights against Ravana's demon forces. Ultimately, Rama defeats Ravana and rescues Sita.

Uttarakanda: This book details Rama's return to Ayodhya, his coronation as king, and Sita's banishment due to suspicions about her chastity. It also describes the birth of Rama's sons, Lava and Kusha, and their eventual reunion with their father.

This book is going to be mainly based out of Uttarakanda, about the two sons of SitaRama--Kusha and Lava.

This book has the contents of Sita and Rama being shown with emotions just like others do. The Story takes the creative liberty to express the emotions.