Chapter 3- Realization of the situation

I started to sober up at that moment. And i was absolutely blank, trying to figure out what happened back there.

" umm Miss , where should we drop you off?".

At that moment my senses came rushing to my brain, I don't know these dudes, and I probably should NOT tell them where I live, what if they are evil, rich , lizard after my life!

" Um, yeah so you can drop me of at XXX"

I told them a landmark around my area, phwep that was a close call, or else I could have been abducted or inslaved by these rich poopoo heads.

My mind has not cleard up, and it was all over the place. I , no we stayed quiet the whole ride .

As soon as we arrived , I removed my seat belt , opened the door , stepped out and said loudly and quickly ,

" THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A RIDE , I WILL BE GOING NOW "

Saying this I gave a low bow quicly, slammed the door and hurried out of there.

After I heard the car zoom off , I frantically started to check my purse , hair , clothes or anywhere on my body to check for a tracking device. Thankfully I didn't find any, i sigh in relief.

Somehow I made my way to my apartment, looking around cautiously for anyone following me , In my drunken state .

I barge into my apartment, slamming the door behind me causing my purse to slide off . And I followed down on the ground .

"What the fuck did i just do ???!!!!!"

.........................