Chapter 5 - His side

***male lead's pov***
(Huan jie now was it?) Cheng lin thinks to himself. (Huan jie , Huan jie , Huan jie),He has just stepped out of the bar after making the deal for a marriage of convince with a strange girl as he walks out of the bar, As the noise of the bar fills his ears he can only chant her name again and again and again as he does his throat becomes parched the only one who can quench his thirst is her.

He needs her.

He reaches the car and sits in the back seat the driver notices and starts driving away to the office.

(She is fascinating, i will make her my little doll) Her actions were so amusing her never thought he would get rid of such a problem so fast without even working for it.

He starts chuckling to him darkly making the driver's hair stand up in fear.

After reaching the company all he could focus his mind on was the events of today.

He can't wait to meet her again.

           ********************
It's finally sunday , unfortunately he had to work today as well , being the CEO of such a big company wasn't easy , there was no time or place for laziness.

He is in his office going through important paper work he can't focus at all all the words seem to be going over his head , trying to take his mind off of tomorrow's events. Its bothering him so much.

"That girl is really going to kill me" he says to himself.

He closes his eyes and all he can see in his vision is her sweet lips making his throat run dry due to lust for her.

"Haoyu- get me some water" he says, nitting his eyebrows together in frustration. He just can't get his mind off of her.

"Yes sir" Haoyu says , lethargic as he walks out to get water for him. "Why is my life so pathetic- i am an assistant not a server~" he whines.

"I shouldn't do this, i am acting like a creep"Cheng lin says to himself again

The day continues and soon it is 9 - its time for them to meet up again, He gets dressed wearing his black suit , slicking his hair back and straying on Cologne rushing as he does he needs her, its driving him crazy he has never felt that way before - what is happening-?

                     *********