Chapter 4 - Making best out of the situation!

My head is exploding, as I get sober. I had somehow crawled my way to the couch crying. Now I have manspread my legs , holding my head , held down. The memory of the conversation are coming to my mind , the more I think about it the more my head aches.

After a hot while I get my self together,  and made my self believe that I was going to make the best out of this situation. As I always do somehow .

"LETS TAKE A SHOWER FIRST ITS GOING TO ME ALRIGHT " I laugh nervously.

I start to take off my clothes the clothing fall off and now is scattered all across the living room. I walk to the shower room in front and hop in for a quick shower.

Few minutes later I come out steam escape as I open the door of the shower and step out, the towel wrapped around my body showing of my figure and I run my hands through my wet hair and make my way to the my bedroom on my side and I lay down on my bed.

*plop* my slightly wet hair spread across my bed and I let out a sigh full of exhaustion. And I began to think of my current situation.

(It might be not as bad as i think it is) ,I think to myself, my arm cover my eyes as i do so.(I would not have to be dragged into an arranged marriage against my will, atleast i will be able to marry a stranger i pick!)

Thinking this i slowly drift off to sleep.

                          ********

*tringggg!! Tringgggg!!* My daily alarm goes off as i wake up from my slumber. I turn it off annoyed as curses slip from my mouth.

Check the date its now Sunday today meaning its my day off! 

Excited I roll around in my bed . Realizing I am not wearing anything I hurriedly put on my lounge wear and went to eat leftovers of the pervious day.

"I will lay down all day and do nothing !" I exclaimed and proceed to lay on the couch and enjoy my late breakfast in peace.
                          ********