Chapter 6 - Doomed Sunday

***female lead's pov***

I was sitting on the couch watching television having the time of my life

"Bahahahahaha!!!" I laugh watching one of ny favorite shows laying on the couch carelessly , chips crumbs all over my mouth and t-shirt.

Then i get the most dreaded for a office worker , hesitately i pick it up.

"Hello-?" I say.

"Oh Ms.Huan can you come to the office today? Its really important- thanks alot" The familiar voice respond through the phone.

It was my sweet old boss.

Before i could object. The call ended. I scream out in frustration. After experiencing I get ready to sacrifice my precious sunday and preparing myself to go to the most torturing place in the world.

My damn office.

As I reach the office I already look like a zombie , groaning , I start working yet fucking again, cursing my bosses and that damn CEO who invites his poor little worker even on Sundays he must truly be a fucking moster from hell. Hope he does us a favour and return back to hell.

********

After the excruciatingly work , I glance at the clock.

Oh fuck- I am late.

Returning to my sense and remembering that I had made an appointment with That man. I quickly grab my bag cursing under my breath. I run out of the office as fast as i could.

Hoping I won't me late ! I can't let that scrumptious man leave! Or else I would be doomed!!