Chapter 7- They meet again

Running inside the bar, the excitement bubbles inside me.

I am so damn late!, I think to myself.

Finally I reach the door to the vip lounge where we first met, But this time I am sober.I will not let this opportunity get away!

"Stop right there" A guard growled at me.

"But-" I opened my mouth to explain but I was cut short.

"Young Master the CE-" The guard starts barking again.

"Let her in" a roaring,  low voice came from inside the lounge.

The guard's face immediately fell pale , and he let me in.

Finally this dog let me in, how dare he bark at me! I didn't even do anything! , I think to myself as I came inside the lounge.

And there he was, the man I made a deal with, his broad and muscular suited claded back was facing me, even though I couldn't see his face , you can still tell he is one handsome man.

What A Damn Catch.

"We meet again Huan jie" The man said , his voice was deep and low yet soothing and welcoming it send a wave of shivers through me as it travels from my heart traveling and hitting my core , I could feel a bit of wetness growing between my legs.

"Nice to meet you again" I manage to utter out.

Soon he turned around to face me.

************
Feng's POV-

"Just le-" I was about to say to the guard through the hearing device but before I could say anything else , Young Master spat out before i even had the chance.

"Let her in"

Well oh damn that stupid dog has made him mad - now i will have to receive a earful from this arrogant boy again when I drive him back!

Fuck you man- You are getting me into trouble!

My salary ~, My inside starts sobbing and blaming that stupid guard.

..........

As soon as that girl entered, That boys voice totally changed.

We MEeT aGAin~ ,i mock him in my head . If i only had the guts to say it on his stupid face ! That would be hella satisfying! But my salary is too precious.

But nowhere in my hiring sheet it was written that i would have to become a third wheel in a love story!!! 

MY LIFE IS SOOOOO UNFAIIIIRRRR!!!!!