Daemos??

{Y/N}

{Y/N}

I woke up and yawned slightly as I stood up and made my way to Ava's room, she was still asleep and it was... I looked at my watch. 7:20 AM I gotta wake her up. I made my way to her room and knocked on her door. No response, I sighed and made my way in her room and poured some water on her face causing her to jolt up from her slumber. "Forgive me but you only have 15 minutes left before you start your interview oh and don't worry I'll make breakfast for you and Johnny just get ready and then we'll leave. "Okay.." Ava blushed slightly. 'Is she sick?' I thought to myself. 'I'll ask later.' I started to feed Johnny his last yum yums and began to make toast on eggs for Ava. 

After breakfast and Ava's annoying Land Lord, we made our way to the dumpster to throw away the trash but as we made it there I instantly stood in front of her because of the strange looking cosplayers were glaring at her, she gasped as she pointe...

After breakfast and Ava's annoying Land Lord, we made our way to the dumpster to throw away the trash but as we made it there I instantly stood in front of her because of the strange looking cosplayers were glaring at her, she gasped as she pointed to the one on the floor. "Please help him Y/N!" I nodded as I made sure she stood by my side and began CPR on the man who wasn't breathing. "HE'S SUCKING HIS ORGANS OUT!" The orange cosplayer yelled. "Through his mouth?" I instantly stopped and began to go into a fighting stance when I heard the purple cosplayer guy yell the light blue cosplayer guys name. "Pierce!" He tried to grab Ava but I kicked him away and the others were shocked, then I looked beside me and noticed Ava passed out. "Ava!" I yelled I picked her up in bridal style and noticed the others coming towards me I sighed. 'Ava's passed out so she won't see me use my magic right?' I held her with one hand as my other hand lit on fire, the cosplayers gasped. "I thought...o..only Prince Asch could do t..that??" The orange horned guy exclaimed they all looked at Asch then back at me. "Hey doesnt he look familiar to-" Then I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck and fell landing on one knee, I quickly held Ava close. "Prince Asch!" "Your okay your Majesty!" I then gently placed Ava down and got up. "HE'S GETTING UP!!" Then everything went black....

 "HE'S GETTING UP!!" Then everything went black