Not falling for those lies.

{Y/N}

{Y/N}

Once the boys figured a way to make Ava quiet they didn't let me go at all I was still struggling in Pierce's grip. "Can you let go of my bodyguard?" Ava asked blankly smirking slightly,  but the Pierce guy shook his head. "MMMM!!" My words were muffled whilst Ava chuckled. "Body guard? Oh! Like a Knight!" Rhys spoke aloud, whilst the Pierce guy chuckled slightly, I began swinging my legs but was unsuccessful. "He has anger issues I think." Ava added, Rhys and the others looked at Asch and he sighed. "That proves nothing." "He looks like you too, except the ponytail behind his head." Ava added, this made Asch get slightly peeved. "SHUT HIM UP!" This made me struggle more I nearly got out of his grip a couple of times. "Please be a quiet Knight." Pierce sighed. 'wow his voice is hot-- WHAT AM I SAYING?? AM I REALLY GAY OR JUST BI???' I stood there frozen and was in shock but my face returned to it's stoic look once more. "FINALLY!" Asch yelled. "Took your time didn't you Pierce??" I shot him a dirty look which caused him to jump slightly and the others froze. "No way his name is the same, what's his name other Prisoner?" Ava looked at him and sighed. "His names Y/N." They all froze and turned to look at me as I still struggled to get out of his grasp slightly. 'Damn this guy had a stronger grip than before- why are they staring at me??' "This still proves nothing." Asch broke the ice. "Agreed it could be a coincidence!" Rhys added.

'I'm not falling for those lies.'