Sharp pain and Forgotten memories returned..

{Y/N}

{Y/N}

I was still struggling to get out of Pierce's grip whilst the others were still distracted, I didn't understand? "What hor-....Oh.." "Unhand me." I sighed as I felt myself being put down, I looked at Asch who was crying, "I apologise if I am related to you but I just don't remember who you are." He seemed worse than sad now.... he seemed devastated that I couldn't remember him. "My parents... well adoptive parents said they had found me on the streets with this crown and I have severe memory loss." I admitted Ava gasped dramatically as Leif let her go. "That makes sense now when I asked you where you were from you didn't answer..." I nodded biting my lip slightly causing purple blood to spill out. "Your crown.." Noi grabbed the crown and handed it back to me as I placed it on my left pearly white horn. "Thank yo-" I stopped, I was hit with a sharp pain causing my head to spin slightly and blur. "Are you okay Y/N?" Ava looked at me worried, I shook of the feeling and responded. "Yeah.. fine! Fine!Just memories that are blurry are all!" I chuckled trying to excuse how pathetic I feel and ignore the pain, the others looked at each other until Rhys began to speak up. "Forgive me your Highness for making Pierce lift you." He bowed apologetically, I smiled slightly and chuckled. "No worries, we all have a reason I'm sure your reason is far greater than no less!" Rhys's face heated up slightly as the others but Asch glared at him, Asch was too busy admiring Ava's features his face lit a crimson colour on his cheeks as Ava asked if he was okay because he dozed out too long he made up a lame excuse. "Well now that-" My voice cracked slightly as I stumbled back Pierce luckily caught me. "Your Majesty are you-" 

Then everything went black.....