Not paid enough for this.

{Y/N}

{Y/N}

My eyes were stinging and the back of my head was in agony as my vision got clearer I noticed Ava on the other sofa, I silently picked her up bridal style and grabbed my katana from under the sofa and sprinted towards the door way only to hear the orange cosplayer scream. "THE HUMANS ARE ESCAPING!" I dashed to the kitchen and hid Ava behind me, I pulled out my Katana and held my fighting stance. "A WEAPON!!" Pierce came out of Ava's room and held his sword out but the sensible one of the group stepped in front of us. "Please we mean no harm!" "I thought we meant all the harm?" Pierce questioned confused while the purple cosplayer spoke through gritted teeth. "Asch isn't here." Then a voice echoed in Ava's room. "I found it!" I then noticed Ava started stirring she slowly woke up but when she saw the cosplayers she gripped my clothes tightly. "The source of the female sorceress power!" He then held up Ava's bra her face went red as I grabbed a pan I threw it into the Prince's face and made a runner to the door dragging Ava with me but I was grabbed by Pierce so I yelled at Ava to run but she got grabbed by the orange horned cosplayer. "Let me go!" I squirmed, but then a hand was placed over my mouth. "MMMMM!!!" Ava started screaming as soon as she did I lit my hand on fire but then was shoved into the wall with my hand above my head. "LET HER GO!" I yelled as his other hand covered my mouth once more. "Your highness did you or Prince Rahl have any other siblings?" The purple cosplayer asked as I began struggling. "Yes we had an older brother who went missing years ago... Why?" He then looked at me. "Rhys my brother is not a human." Asch stated Rhys sighed. "We saw him use the element Fire your highness, and we do not think he's human." Ava began screaming louder which caught their attention. 'Phew, nice save.' "Leif make peace with it! While we figure out this one!" Rhys commanded the white haired cosplayer whilst I struggled in Pierce's grip but now that I think about it our position looks wrong... 'Gah! Curse my dirty mind!!! I'm definately Bi...' 

'I'm not paid enough for this.'