My missing bag.

{Y/N}

{Y/N}

I sighed as I sat up and began rubbing my head, all I remember was literally passing out when the smell of my F/S Soup hit me like 100 tons of bullets I got up carefully knowing if I'm too quick I might rip my cut open again. "Ava? Is that you?" I headed to the kitchen to see a chuckling Ms Oates. "Well now I feel jealous of Ava because my~ My~" Ms Oates purred. 'God.... Not agai-' "Well Ava and the boys went to the store a few minutes ago to get groceries." Ms Oates chuckled slightly. "Ya know if I was 20 years younger I wouldn't mind taking Ava's place~" I felt slightly sick as I cleared my throat. "Knight Y/N?" I turned around to see the boys, I didn't even notice them coming in? Strange.. well I mean they are Daemos and all but strange. "Hey gu- UGH!" I felt Ava run into my wound and hug me tightly. "YOU SCARED ME!" She whimpered slightly. "You scared m..me.." I sighed and patted her head. "There, there and please let go my wou-" She released me instantly and began repeating to say how sorry she was I just sighed. 'Hold on... where's my bag??' "A crown?!" Asch yelled, Ms Oates chuckled. "Oohh~ I'll leave yall on your own now and remember the soup is done!" Ms Oates chuckled and left. "It looks like a Daemos crown your Majesty it's similar to yours but with F/C markings and a Crystal in the middle to represent.... first born??" They all looked at me in shock I began walking backwards but was grabbed by Pierce and lifted in the air slightly so I couldn't run away, I tried struggling but stopped it hurt... "Let's find out if you have horns or not!" Asch nodded at Rhys who lended Ava to Leif. "STOP YOUR HURT- MHHMM!" Leif covered Ava's mouth with his hand as Rhys slowly made his way over to see if I had horns....

"What?..."

"Brother?..H..how?...Grandmother...s..she..said.."