Chapter 1

???: "You can't kill a Cadaver." The humans says coldly.

Erick: "Why is that?" Erick says with a confused face.

???: "You can't kill something that is already dead." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - 

Erick: "So why are we stalking them?" 

???: "I'm planning something and they are in the way." The older man whispers while looking through his binoculars 

The older man stalks the two anthros closely, studying their every move and every feature.

???: "Both are female, one is a wolf another is a fox." The older man informs. 

???:  "I'll tell you when to push ahead Erick." 

Erick nods his head while getting up from the prone position now crouching behind a rock. Erick looks at his older comrade with a determined expression, making the older man chuckle.

???: "Just like how your sister." He quickly remarks before focusing back on the two anthros.

Erick: "Shut up maverick." Erick says while looking down a bit.

Maverick: "I'm just messing with you kid."

Maverick: " They are moving, now is your time to strike."

Erick gives him a nod before running through the brush, holding on tightly to his favourite suppressed Mp5.

His eyes looked around everywhere, trying to stay alert and aware of his surroundings before charging out of the bush and into an abandoned store. 

Maverick: *Nice hussle." Maverick comments jokingly through the radio.

Erick didn't respond to his comment instead he was listening closely for any sounds of anthros. After listening for a good few seconds, Erick walks out of the worn-down store.

He slowly turns the corner into an alleyway before seeing both the wolf and fox from earlier.

Fur: "I seriously doubt there are any of those damn no furs here, I mean look at this place! It's in ruins!" The wolf says angered.

Fur: "Like, come on! I know they are nothing but vermin, but I think they even have standards-"

Two suppressed shots are fired straight into the side of the wolf's head, killing her instantly. Before the fox can scream she is put down by Erick with his suppressed Mp5. 

Erick:  *Targets dead* Erick reports in.

He drags both bodies to a dumpster and throws both in.

Maverick: *Keep pushing, There is an entire unit patrolling the town.*  Maverick responds, making Erick sigh. 

Erick shakes his head before pressing forward through the alleyway which leads to the town's center road.

Using the shadows to his advantage, Erick counts the furs walking around. 

"23... 24... 25... 26... fucking too many is what...."  Erick watches from the shadows. 

Erick: *There are way too many of these fuckers for me to deal with by myself, with how open it is I mean.* Erick says in a defensive manner. 

Maverick: "I want them alive." Maverick says with a grin. 

Erick jumps before looking at Maverick with a shocked face.