Chapter 3

General Ruby POV

I stare at the TV intensely, I look around the room at the 3 special forces squad leaders and lieutenant colonel. I watch no furs handshake like a madman. I press a button on my desk and lean in closely to the mic.

General Ruby: "You got a job to do." I say into the mic.

As if a switch was flipped i watched in horror as the human threw the flashbang into the room and with no mercy began murdering people.

Kat: "What the fuck!" Kat shouts out in surprise.

 I watched in horror as he grabbed a no fur by their helmet and slammed his head into the wall, the concrete having a noticeable crack.

I look away from the TV in horror as to what he would do to the kid, I look around the room to see the others either having looks of approval or disgust. 

Jack: "I like him." The bravo special forces leader says bluntly with a wide smile.

I take a quick glance at the TV to see the room was cleared out in about 58 seconds, Only children and unarmed humans left unharmed but staring at them.

Lieutenant Colonel Zoey: "You know he can't leave them alive right?" The lieutenant colonel says worriedly.

Kat: "Those are kids and civilians! He can't kill them!" Kat says with anger.

Lieutenant Colonel Zoey: "It's to prove loyalty, Captain Kat." The lieutenant colonel says sadly.

General Ruby: "Let him decide what happens to them." I say quietly.

Lieutenant Colonel Zoey: "You seem rather uncomfortable with this General? I thought this was the plan?" She questions with some concern.

General Ruby: "It is but I wasn't expecting him to be so brutal to his own kind." I say while looking back at the TV.

The sound of the no fur breathing becomes auditable making everyone go quiet. The faint cries and screams are now being heard.

Human female: "What the fuck are you!" A female yells in fear.

I watch a no-fur male reach for a pistol only to be shot in the head.

Jack: "That's kinda hot." The bravo leader says jokingly, trying to make some light in the current situation.

Lieutenant Colonel Zoey: "Lieutenant please be serious." Zoey says with an annoyed look on her face.

Red: "Can we please kick the faggot out?" The feline says with a pissed-off look.

Jack: "I'm just... okay sorry"

Jack: "Please tell me we aren't making him kill the children right?" Jack says in a serious tone which shakes me to my core.

Kat: "Jack being serious is not a good sign, we shouldn't let  it." The captain chimes in.

I stare at the TV unsure of what to do but before I can make my decision the no furs proceed to walk out of the room. Screams are still heard before a loud audible explosion is heard.

Red: "Heartless bastard..." The felines says with claws digging into the desk.

General Ruby: "He has at least proven what he will do."

Jack: "It wasn't needed though..." Jack says sadly.

Lieutenant Colonel Zoey: "Bravo team you will bring him back to base alive and bring him to General Ruby." The fox says back in her normal serious tone.