Chapter 2

(Erick POV)

I panic hearing the general's words. I try to stand up but only get a punch to the back of the head. 

???: "You aren't going anywhere dumbass." The shark says with an evil grin.

I look up at the shark and stare at it for a few seconds studying its features. noticing how rather curvy and musclar she is. A grin became a face of disgust.

???: "Ugh, stop looking at me freak." The shark says disgusted.

The shark drops me on my stomach making me yelp in pain and a wave of weakness takes over my body.

???: "Maybe it likes you." The wolf says jokingly.

???: "If he does imma kill his sad ass." The shark says while spitting on me.

I groan quietly and rub my head. I push myself to stand up with my hands up only to look down at the shark. She looks at me with shock to see I'm taller than her. 

???: "fuck he's big..." The shark says with a surprised face.

???: "Doesn't change hes a massive pussy." The panther says clearly noticing the tear stains on my balaclava.

Erick: "C-can I at least get my buddy's dog tags?" I ask for some sort of mercy from the group.

???: "Fuck no, Your friend was a bitch and killed himself." The panther says to taunt me.

I couldn't help but feel tears run down my face again, even if Maverick was an asshole to me he was still the only family I ever had. I notice an Arctic wolf walk up to me and shove dog tags into my plate carrier.

???: "Alice that wasn't needed." The shark says annoyed.

Alice: "Maybe if we be nice the cunt will talk"  

I tune the group out and stare at the general who only returns the stare with a smug expression which confused me. 

"What is this bitch planning..." 

The General looks away and seems to play with a thing on her wrist. I look down at the dog tags and try to put them around my neck only for them to be snatched by the shark and thrown into the mud.

???: "Go get them slave." She says with a smug grin.

I chuckled a bit at the smaller anthro who looked at me angrily and she punched me in the stomach which made me grunt in pain.

???: "Alright leave the no fur alone Roxy, he already can't defend himself." The black fur wolf says in an annoyed tone.

The black fur wolf zip ties my wrist together takes my Mp5 and throws it in the chinhook helicopter before pushing me instead and sitting me down at the back. 

I watch every Alpha squad get in the heli including a few others along with the general. I watch the large female black wolf sit next to me, eyeing me closely.

I begin to panic as I feel the helicopter start to take off. I try to smash the back of my head into the wall, only for the wolf to grab onto me to stop me.

Roxy: "He's a fucking nuts!" The shark says while laughing.

I try to stare down the wolf with confidence only for that act to crack and I begin to shake from the impending doom feeling. The wolf stares back at me with a confused look. 

I took this time to study her, my once guess of her height being 6'5 was wrong and she was actually a bit taller and far bigger. 

???: "Can you not stare at me..." The wolf says uncomfortably.