Chapter 2: Meeting Branzy/ClownPierce

!TW! Mention of death, Might be slightly spicy

This story will most likely switch from one POV to another, so just a heads up.

(Clown's POV)

After Branzy messaged me to meet him, I started to head off toward spawn where we were supposed to meet. Luckily, my wounds from the fight against Subz weren't too severe that I needed to rest or get patched up at the moment. After a while, I finally got to spawn, where I saw that nothing much had actually changed since we started yesterday. But I couldn't see Branzy nearby anywhere. So I pulled out my communicator to make sure I didn't miss anything or if Branzy said where to meet.

(You whisper to BranzyCraft: Where are you? Are you not at spawn yet?)

Branzy had not said anything before except just to meet him at spawn. I was starting to worry that something was going on, or if he forgot, until my communicator dinged.

(BranzyCraft whispered to you: I'm a little further from spawn. Follow the path from spawn, and it should lead you to a farm area. I'm there.)

I followed where Branzy told me to meet him, aware that this could be a trap since I had just killed Subz, and it looked like Branzy was talking to him and Vitalasy earlier. After walking along the path, I saw the farm area Branzy must have been talking about. And then there was Branzy. It occurred to me that I had seen him when Season 3 started, but I wasn't able to look at him closely. He had white-silver locks of fluffy hair, dark purple eyes, a purple shirt under a buttoned up vest, and a tattoo on his right arm. My first thought was, gosh, he's hot... but I didn't want it to seem obvious to him. I didn't want it to seem awkward, so I told him,
"H-hey, Branzy, nice to meet you." I hoped he didn't catch the stutter in my voice or look to see that I was blushing. He must not have since he said,   "Hey, Clownpierce! Nice to meet you too!"
"Sooo, what did you need?" I asked.
    "Nothing much, I just saw that you killed Subz, I'm not mad at you about that, if that's what you've been worried about. I also wanted to meet you even though everyone says your dangerous and you kill everyone..." he replies. "But I was wondering... if you-you- uh..." he stutters as you look at him, waiting for his response. You smirk at him in response.
"Cat got your tongue, BranzyCraft?" I said in a low voice. "No, definitely-not... but back to what I was-um-saying, do you want to be-uh... f-friends?" He stuttered out. I tried to hide my shock from him. Usually people did not ask me if they could be my friend, let alone want to really get close to me if I was after them, so this question surprised me. But I knew I might need an ally in the future, so I decided,
"Why not then? I wouldn't mind a friend I suppose." Branzy then looked at me and said, "You're not gonna kill me, riiiight?" "No, I would never try to kill you, unless you did something that provokes me to..." I replied. " Now come on, I gotta show you something."

(Branzy's POV)

After Clown and I met up at spawn together, he had told me that he wanted to show me something. Now, of course I had to be cautious, because this was ClownPierce. The man that has killed almost everyone in Lifesteal, if not already everyone. I didn't want to be killed by someone on the second day, but I figured it must be something of importance because Clown was the one showing me whatever it was. So I had followed him away from spawn, hoping every few minutes that he wasn't taking me somewhere to kill me or lead me into a death trap.
After a while, about a few hundred blocks away from spawn, we came up to a house. It was quite a nice house, built nicely, looked clean, and the inside included various items of furniture. It seemed very comfy and already prepared for a house on the second day.
            "This-this, is my house. I didn't have too much time to work on it, so I'll probably improve it later," Clown says as he turns to me. "Uh...Do you-like it?" He asks nervously. I wasn't sure why he sounded nervous, but I ignored that and told him,
            "Clown this is amazing! I'm surprised you built this in a day! This must have taken you hours yesterday! I don't think I would've been able to build this in one day."
            As we walked inside Clown's house, he came up to me and whispered, "I'm glad you like the house." His voice sent chills down my spine, and I was starting to get why he easily scared people. But he didn't seem that harmful, unless, maybe he was friendly to new players? A startling door slam snapped me out of my thoughts as Clown shut the door.
             "Let me show you around the house, so you're familiar. If you're wondering, if you need a place to stay, you're always welcome to come here." Clown said softly.
              I was a little frightened at this, considering I didn't think about needing to stay anywhere or with anyone, but maybe that was helpful in Lifesteal, so I decided to take the offer as I looked around the house. First, Clown showed me where the bedrooms were, then the living room and the kitchen, and then the storage and farm area. For a player who spent most of his time fighting people, I didn't think Clown would have time to tend to his house or make one this quick, but it was isolated from everyone else. Probably for his own safety from others.
              Up until then, I hadn't noticed the intricate features about Clown. He had black hair, which poked out from his mask, which had two x's for his eyes along with a menacing smile. He wore tall, black boots that led to his jester outfit. The outfit included red stripes along the puffy parts that covered his legs and arms. He also wore gloves to cover his arms and a button-up vest similar to mine over his outfit. He seemed to have few recent injuries, it must have been from his fight with Subz...If anything, he was a hot killer clown... why was I thinking that?! I shouldn't be into a killer clown! I tried to force my mind to let that thought go, but it wouldn't. I noticed that Clown had been... staring at me? Did he like me? Or did he think I was weird? I hope he didn't think anything bad...

(Clown & Branzy POV)

                  He's handsome... and hot... *looks at each other and blushes*

(1170 words)