Chapter 11: It's Time.

!TW! Mention of death/killing

(Branzy's POV)

I had just arrived back at spawn after walking for about 30 minutes from Clown's house. I had the task of getting the concrete, but I wasn't sure if I actually had any concrete. I opened the chest that I usually put concrete in to find a few stacks of concrete that probably wouldn't be enough to finish the funhouse. Luckily my base was near a small river that included many hills of sand and gravel, I just had to collect it.
I arrived at the river to find that some of it was gone, but there was still plenty left. So I waded into the water, a took a breath before sinking down into the dark waters.
After a few minutes of clenching sand and gravel through my fists and throwing it onto shore, I gathered up a total of 3 more stacks of sand and gravel each. As I gathered everything into my inventory, I started heading subtly back for Clown's house, before I was pulled somewhere by a strong hand.
I yelped as I was half walked, half dragged to somewhere, I just hoped that the mysterious person wouldn't kill me. After a few minutes of being dragged, the hand dropped my arm as I landed hard on the ground. We seemed to be in a base, but it didn't seem familiar. I looked up to find Vitalasy, who seemed to have been the one who dragged me here. I also looked around to see Subz and Zam coming out of a shadowy hallway.
"Heeyyyyyyy, guys! Uhm, why was I dragged here? You couldn't just walk me here?" I told the three of them.
"Well it was urgent, so it needed to be fast." Vitalasy told me.
"Anyways. The trap is almost ready, Vitalasy. We just need the redstone part of it. Branzy?"
I froze in fear. The redstone that I gathered for the trap to kill Clown was the redstone that was in Clown's house. Clown needed redstone for his funhouse too, but what was I going to do?
"Uhm... yeah funny story, I got busy and I uhh... didn't get the redstone yet..." I faltered as I lied.
Vitalasy sighed as he ran a hand down his purple particled face.
"You know what? It's fine, I think I have some leftover redstone from mining. You can just use that Branzy." He told me sternly.
Shivers ran down my spine. Did he know about the funhouse? I tried to shake it off, but the feeling wouldn't dare leave me.
Vitalasy returned a few minutes later from his base with handfuls of dusty redstone.
             "Here," He said as he practically threw the red grains at me. "Do you need anything else?" He said, sounding spiteful.
             "No, I'll be good." I said, trying to act as calmly as possible.
             "Fine, then. Zam?"
The royal yellow man turned to the two of us.
             "Yes?"
              "Take Branzy to your base, and show him the well. Tell him where he needs to set the trap up." Vitalasy turned away, purple particles a flurry.
Zam nodded, as he too turned away and walked towards what most likely was his base. I quickly followed, careful not to lose sight of him or not to get lost.
Minutes later, the entrance of Zam's base came into view, signaling to us that we were here. Zam's dark red cape swished along, just barely hovering above the ground. We arrived at a small but deep hole, surrounded by cracked and gray stone bricks. Zam brought out a shovel and dug a stairway through the rough dirt leading to the hole, and then proceeded to dig under the bricks.
             "Here, this is where the trap will be, you got the stuff for it?" Zam asked.
I nodded as I walked over to the barren area and got to work. Zam left me alone, walking somewhere else, as I started the redstone wiring. The trio wanted me to make a piston trap, where the blocks would be pulled back by the pistons, revealing the trap below. There wouldn't be any water, so if someone attacked the victim and hit them into the well, they would be awaiting a painful death below. A constant pang of guiltiness flooded over me, although I knew Clown knew about the trap. Just because he knew about the trap didn't mean he couldn't fall into it.
The day went on, and soon enough, night had fallen once again, and I had nearly finished the trap. Adding the blocks that would hide Clown's possible and eventual death, Vitalasy, Subz, and Zam walked up to me.
                 "Branzy! Is the trap done?" Vitalasy called out to me.
I looked up to face Vitalasy as I told him, "Yes, just finished! When are you planning to do the trap?"
                 "We plan to tell Clown that Zam wanted to show off his new base, since no one else has seen it but us, and that we just wanted to have a little chat. No deals, no violence. Simple and plain."
I nodded slowly as I looked at the ground, feeling the guilt in my heart. I was interrupted by Vitalasy's hand swiftly gripping my shoulder as he half slammed me into a wall.
                 "Tell no one about this, no one. I don't care if they're enemies of Clown too, but no one must know. Only us." Vitalasy's dark purple eyes seemed to bore into my amethyst ones as he looked at me, his hand still pinning my shoulder, allowing me no movement to escape.
                  "Of course, I won't tell anyone, I swear." I said shakily as Vitalasy let go of my shoulder.
                  "Get some rest, BranzyCraft. You'll need it tomorrow."
                  "What's tomorrow? What else have you been planning?"
                  "Nothing much. We're only out to get Clown after all. He's caused all of us too much suffering over the seasons, it's time we pay him back."
                  "But he seems like a nice guy, once you get to know him, he's really nice! Sure, he might be hiding behind his ruthless side, but inside, there's still a nice side. You just need to see-"
                   "No! You don't understand Branzy! He's caused me- Subz- even Zam- so much suffering you can't even understand. Wars, stealing, endless taunting!" Vitalasy exclaimed. His eyes seemed to sparkle with hidden murder in his eyes, something that most likely wasn't exposed. Vitalasy stepped back as he sighed.
                  "Just...just get some rest, Branzy. Please, you'll understand it once this is over. But for now?"
                  "But for now what?" I asked him, looking at the darkened faces of the three of them.
                  "BranzyCraft. The time has come. It's time."

Hi! I know... I disappeared for like 2 weeks or something like that. But anyways, here's a new chapter as a Christmas present for you guys! Happy reading and Merry Christmas!
-N1ghtPierc3

(1153 words)