Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth

  Yu Yuan suddenly sat up from the bed, holding his neck and gasping for air.

  The horror and severe pain of having his neck suddenly broken is still vivid in my mind.

  She remembered that just now, a group of people broke into her home and tried to steal the few food she had. They were outnumbered and she was momentarily defeated. Her neck was broken and she died tragically at home.

  What's going on now? Someone rescued her?

  She herself didn't believe this speculation. It was already the fifth year of the apocalypse, and there was a shortage of various medicines and medical equipment. Even with such stupid and kind-hearted people, how could she save her neck if it was broken?

  Yu Yuan glanced around inadvertently, and he was stunned. This was not a base at all.

  The air conditioner overhead was still blowing air, keeping the room at a comfortable and cool temperature.

  The surrounding environment became more and more familiar, so familiar that her hands stroking the furniture began to tremble involuntarily, the tip of her nose was sore, and her vision was blurred by tears.

  This was clearly the three-bedroom house where she and her parents lived before the end of the world. This was her former bedroom.

  But she remembered that she had come back in the third year of the apocalypse, and there was no way anyone could live here anymore.

  how come...

  A bold and absurd guess emerged in Yu Yuan's mind. Could it be that she was reborn?

  She looked up at the electronic calendar. April 5, 2123, half a year before the end!

  "Yuanyuan, don't sleep. Your aunt and the others are inviting you to dinner today. Your uncle has been promoted again. We have to go there early, otherwise she will have something to say." At this time, a figure knocked on the door and walked in from outside.

  The curtains were opened, and the sunlight poured in, which stung Yu Yuan's eyes.

  "Hey, I'm so self-conscious today. I'm already up. Why are my eyes red? Are you feeling uncomfortable?" The person in front of her approached Yu Yuan and touched her forehead with his hand.

  The fingers are warm and soft, with a familiar scent.

  Yu Yuan's eyes opened wide. Is this a dream?

  "What's wrong? Are you stupid?"

  The figures in Yu Yuan's sight gradually became clearer.

  "Mom..." Yu Yuan's voice was hoarse, with a sense of humble hope.

  Her tears fell one by one like broken pearls.

  "What's wrong?" Yu Yuan's mother, Li Hui, finally realized something was wrong at this moment, and the smile on her face turned into worry.

  The next second, she shouted towards the door at the top of her lungs: "Lao Yu! Lao Yu! Come here quickly!"

  The footsteps came closer and closer, with a sense of urgency, and stopped at the door of Yu Yuan's room.

  "I'm in?"

  "Come in." Li Hui said.

  Yu Yuan was wearing tight pajamas at this time, so Li Hui let people from outside come in directly.