Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Enemy Attack

  The snow kept falling, and within a day, the snow had accumulated. Yu Yuan stepped on it wearing warm boots, and the snow had already submerged her insteps.

  The village chief is already organizing people to clean up today's snow, and there is no way to wait until the next day.

  Because of the cold weather, Professor Qu Zhong's cold has been intermittent and has not improved. Medicines are now very scarce, and even Chinese herbal medicines are difficult to find.

  The members of the Flying Tigers were very anxious. Early that morning, when Yu Yuan went out, he encountered Yu Xue, who was wrapped tightly.

  "I'm going to go to the back mountain to look for Chinese herbal medicine." Yu Xue's exposed eyes revealed determination.

  "There is more snow in the back mountain. Most of the plants were sunburned to death before. There is probably nothing to gain from looking for it now." Yu Yuan frowned slightly, "I still have cold medicine here. You can use it for Professor Qu first." Bar."

  If he were an ordinary person, Yu Yuan would not want to waste his rare medicine, but the other party was Professor Qu Zhong, a person of great significance to China.

  Seeing that Yu Yuan was willing to use his own medicine to treat Professor Qu Zhong, Yu Xue's eyes flashed with joy, and she held Yu Yuan's hand: "Don't worry, Guo Jia won't treat you badly."

  With Yu Yuan's medicine, Professor Qu Zhong gradually improved.

  A few days later, Yu Yuan saw him putting on his clothes and walking around.

  After Professor Qu Zhong saw Yu Yuan, he also knew that it was the little girl who had taken out the medicine to save him, and immediately expressed his gratitude.

  Yu Yuan behaved like a primary school student in front of Professor Qu Zhong.

  The next day, Yu Xue and Liuzi brought some food and water to Yu Yuan's family.

  A whole ham and a 5-liter box of mineral water.

  These two things can be said to be very precious materials in the last days, so they were brought here.

  "It won't take so much." Yu Yuan looked at the ham that was bigger than her in surprise.

  "It's okay, you saved Professor Qu, you deserve this." Yu Xue said with a smile, "These things are not available in abundance now. When we leave, you won't be able to find a place to buy them if you want to eat them."

  Sure enough, after hearing this, Yu Yuan quickly asked Li Hui to take the ham to the kitchen and expressed her sincere gratitude.

  The ham has a strong flavor and is delicious. Because they don't originate here, they didn't get it when they stocked up.

  Li Hui enthusiastically stayed them here to have lunch.

  I just picked the bamboo shoots and dried them into dried bamboo shoots. At this time, I soaked them, added ham, and made them into pickled vegetables.

  After making it, the aroma is fragrant.

  Tang Yiming was also called over by Yu Yuan. A large table of people sat together, eating steaming pickled fresh food. Yu Yuan felt that the fresh food was almost swallowed by his tongue.

  At the dinner table, Tang Yiming took great care of Yu Yuan as usual, and was more familiar with her favorite dishes than she was.

  Small things like serving soup and passing paper are so natural.