Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Interrogation

  At this time, Jiang Zhengguo, Yu Meijuan, and her daughter fled Hongxing Village in embarrassment. After walking for a while, they found the car where Zhang Qiang and others had hidden. Jiang Zhengguo threw Yu Meijuan into the car, and then used his uninjured hand to Driving a car.

  Originally, he didn't want to take Yu Meijuan with him as a burden, but he remembered that her face, which was well maintained and still charming, might be useful in the future.

  "Dad? Why do we have to leave the village suddenly?" Jiang Yuxin was a little confused.

  In the village, I could occasionally go to Uncle Yu's house to enjoy the air conditioning and get food. How could I get such treatment after I left home?

  "Don't ask so many questions. That village was attacked and we can't stay any longer." Jiang Zhengguo's face was gloomy, without any trace of the kindness he pretended to be before.

  "Attack? Is it the gang that kills people everywhere?" Yu Meijuan was stunned for a moment, "Then... what about my eldest and second brothers?"

  "Who cares what they do? I've brought you out as far as I can. You want to go back to save people? Then I'll send you back." Jiang Zhengguo glanced at her sideways. He had been sleeping with her for decades, and he still didn't know What kind of virtue is she?

  Sure enough, Yu Meijuan stopped talking and glanced back. At this time, she remembered some past events and squeezed out a few tears from her eyes, but she never thought about going back to save people.

  Jiang Zhengguo sneered and drove the car very fast.

  "Dad, where are we going?" Jiang Yuxin looked at the dark night outside and asked with some fear.

  Jiang Zhengguo looked at the sign on the road, thought for a while, and then said: "Go to City A."

  At this time in Hongxing Village, the villagers helped clean up the corpses at the bottom of the pit and on the ground. It was hot and so many corpses could easily cause diseases. After the village chief reported what happened to the people above him, he set the corpses on fire. Burned.

  Looking at these corpses, the villagers couldn't explain how they felt. After all, they were law-abiding citizens not long ago, but now they have joined forces to kill so many people.

  However, everyone was still a little happy that they could defeat such a terrible bad guy. It was the time when they were full of energy, so when the village chief said that there were still hidden dangers that had not been eliminated, everyone was in high spirits and waved various tools in their hands.

  Others said they wanted to rush to town now.

  The village chief raised his hand and pressed it down: "Everyone, please don't be reckless. In two hours, it will be dawn. You should go back and rest first. Those people are not as easy to deal with as we thought. We can't say for sure." There is also a wooden warehouse inside. Tomorrow night, we will come here to help remodel the traps and roadblocks."

  After everyone heard about You Mucang, their emotions immediately dropped, and they gradually dissipated following the village chief's words.

  Yu Yuan's family had been busy for several days and had been tense. At this time, they were already tired and said goodbye to the village chief.

  Tang Yiming separated from them at the intersection.

  After returning home, Li Hui and Yu Jiachengdu showed a rare hint of fatigue. Yu Yuan took out ready-made food from the warehouse. After everyone took a few bites, they went back to their rooms to sleep.