Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Qingquan Village

  Li Hui insisted that vegetables must be consumed every day, so she cooked another bowl of vegetable soup.

  After a while, the fragrant sausage, bacon, rice and vegetable soup came out of the pot.

  While they were enjoying the delicious meal, the people in other caves were still worrying about lighting a fire. The trees outside were soaked by the rain, so it was not easy to light a fire.

  After tossing for a long time, what came out was uncooked rice.

  While everyone was eating the raw rice in despair, the tip of their noses suddenly smelled the aroma of food, like sausages and bacon.

  This taste makes their mouths salivate.

  Although they knew the smell came from the Yu family, no one dared to ask for it.

  In the crowd, an old woman glanced in the direction of Yu Yuan's house. A glimmer of light flashed in her cloudy eyes. She looked at her little granddaughter beside her, pulled her over, and whispered a few words. What sentence.

  The little girl showed a look of resistance and was glared hard by the old woman. She could only reluctantly get up and walk to the cave of Yu Yuan's house.

  Li Hui and Wang Chengfang had just washed the bowls and pots they had eaten with the rainwater outside. Yu Jiacheng took the dirty water and prepared to pour it outside.

  As soon as the curtain was opened, Yu Jiacheng's footsteps stopped.

  A dark and thin little girl stood in the rain, holding the hem of her clothes with her fingers, feeling uneasy.

  "Isn't this Xinxin? Why are you standing here? Are you looking for something from us?" Yu Jiacheng couldn't bear it and pulled the little girl into the cave.

  "What's wrong?" Hearing Yu Jiacheng's voice, everyone came over.

  "I just went out to pour water, and I saw Xinxin standing outside. She was soaked. I don't know how long she stood there." Yu Jiacheng said truthfully.

  "Poor." Wang Chengfang took out a dry towel and wiped the water off the little girl's body.

  "Who is this?" Yu Yuan approached Li Hui and asked in a low voice.

  "I don't know if you still remember. Xinxin's mother said in the group that Xinxin got sunburned after her grandma kicked her out of the room. At that time, I remember that Hongxuan sent them to the hospital." Li Hui explained in a low voice. , "Later, Xinxin's parents died, and she lived with her grandma. She was very lucky. Her grandma was not a good thing."

  Mentioning this matter, the vague impression in Yu Yuan's mind gradually became clear.

  She still remembered Xinxin's mother's tearful accusations in the group.

  Yu Yuan's eyes fell on the little girl Xinxin.

  He was almost skinny and skinny, and his clothes were empty hanging on his body.

  Others asked her what, but she didn't reply. She just stood there, looking at the ground.

  "Forget it, don't ask, I probably asked her to come over and ask for food." Yu Yuan told the truth, "She probably thought we would be soft-hearted and deliberately let the child come over and suffer misfortune."

  "That old woman, I thought she had stopped, but unexpectedly she started acting like a monster again."

  Listening to everyone's words, my heart dropped even lower, and my tears fell to the ground one by one.