Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 The Cruel Doomsday

  Since no one dared to go out for work, none of this information was transmitted back on screen. On the screen was the host sitting at home reporting.

  "Dear villagers of Yujia Village, due to the weather, please don't go out, don't go out." At this time, the village chief's voice came from the village radio, "Try to stay at home, close the doors and windows, have a fan, air conditioner Turn on the air conditioner, stay in the basement if you don't have one, don't panic..."

  The broadcast was broadcast three times in a row.

  Finally, the village chief said that he would pull everyone into a WeChat group in Hongxing Village. Everyone would communicate in the group and any news would be notified in the group.

  Yu Jiacheng was pulled in by the village chief, who also pulled Li Hui and Yu Yuan into the group.

  As soon as Yu Yuan entered the group, the news kept ringing.

  "what happened?"

  "It's so scary. Granny Chen, who lived alone across from my house, died outside her yard. She's almost melting now."

  "Does anyone have medicine at home? Can you send me some medicine? My son is sunburned."

  "Are you okay? Who dares to go out in this weather? I even gave you medicine. Why don't you come and get it yourself? I'll have it at home as long as you come and get it."

  "Whoever has more food, let me buy some and get it myself."

  "Didn't Zhou Guixiang, who is opposite you, buy a lot of food? You can buy it from her."

  "Wu Shufen, if you don't speak, no one will treat you as a mute. My son and daughter-in-law are back, and they don't even have enough to eat!"

  "Who knows how long this crazy weather will last, so you should keep the food for yourself."

  "Help, my mother and father were burned by the ground and are dying now."

  "My chickens and ducks are all dead! What a pity!"

  ...

  The sudden disaster made everyone very excited, and even just acquaintances who usually nodded could get into a quarrel in the group.

  When faced with asking for help, everyone can only remain indifferent. There is no other way. In this environment, we can only save our own lives first.

  The Yu Yuan family did not speak inside, and Uncle Yu also sent a voice message asking them to take good care of themselves and not to pay attention to any requests made by others.

  The quarrel in the group finally subsided after the village chief and the village party secretary came out to mediate. Those who were injured had no choice but to let him deal with their wounds first.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng were overwhelmed by such an atmosphere. Yu Yuan took their hands and let them enter the space.

  The blue sky, white clouds and gentle breeze are a completely different environment from the outside world.

  The vegetables in the space are growing again, and Li Huiyu Jiacheng rolled up his trouser legs and went to the field to pick.

  In the past few months, they planted the black soil with wheat and rice, and then took it to the town to have people help them grind it into rice and flour.

  Therefore, a lot of rice and flour produced in space are stored.

  After Li Hui cooked it once, they found that the rice noodles in the space were more delicious than the best rice noodles outside.