Random chapter with no title

Last chapter cause yes but if anyone wants to you can tell me what ship you want to see can be anyone in cod

Rodolfo was asleep on the couch, exhausted after a long day at work. Suddenly, he felt himself being lifted off the couch. It was Phillip, his boyfriend, picking him up in a bridal carry. As he carried him, Phillip peppered his neck with light kisses as they made their way to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Phillip placed Rodolfo on the bed. He then shifted positions, beside him and began to kiss him deeply. Rodolfo felt like he was melting into his touch as they kept kissing.

Their passion built and before they knew it, their clothes started to come off. Rodolfo felt like they were being taken over by an uncontrollable force. He pulled Phillips closer to him and before they knew it, they were having sex.

Their lovemaking lasted all night and when the sun peeked through the blinds, Rodolfo woke up with Phillip resting his head on his chest. He felt loved, safe, and truly seen. He knew this was what he wanted and deserved in a relationship for the rest of his life.

The experience was electrifying and new to the two of them, giving way to an intense sexual journey that neither had expected nor looked for. Yet, they both enjoyed it and found immense pleasure in it. In the end, they collapsed in bed, exhausted and satisfied of what had just happened and the newfound pleasure it had brought them.

Just let me know what ship you guys like and i'll write a story about it