𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂

"Oh~? It seems that my dear Host is interested in their abilities!"

▪︎

L/N Y/N

Age : (5699) 21
Species : Seraphim & Spirit Trybrid. (Cause she's part Human too)
Guardian : Amaterasu (Higher up)
Current Title : Deity of Chaos and Order / Demi-God of Chaos and Order.

ABILITIES

She can basically do anything, but she's only allowed to use her powers when in a mission (Or in her realm), she can use them freely though, so a lot of Chaos is bound to happen.

She has three pairs of wings, and two halos.

Her skin is slightly transparent, meaning that any attack cannot reach her, and when her body senses that the person about to touch her is trustworthy or has good intentions, it becomes solid.

She has a fluffy tail and pointy ears, mostly cause author likes it, but overall, they won't be described in the story.

I'll be using H/C as Hijab/Hair color. And because there is a chance that the reader has something else, I'll be placing 'Other' next to it.

If the reader is deaf, assume that Amaterasu gave her the ability to hear.
If the reader is half-blind, I will be describing the eyes as One E/C eye and Another E/C eye.
If the reader doesn't have one eye, I will be placing the second 'E/C eye' in barricades.
The lips will be described as [Lip texture] [Lip colour] [Lip shape] lips. (Hey- don't judge-)
The body will be described as a beautiful [Body size] Body.
The eye shape will be described as E/S.
And the ear shape will be set as pointy by default.
Pupil shape is set as round by default.

CONTINUE