𝚃𝚆𝙾

"Host... I'm tire-!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Sup bbg~" After some weird weeks passed, Y/N and Muzan became acquainted with each other, ofcourse, even with her weird ahh personality, Muzan somehow became slightly infatuated.

"Hello Y/N." Muzan greeted the weird deity, and called her for a hug by opening his arms wide, which the said deity jumped into his arms.

"omg~ You're so pretty~" 'And deadly so I wanna get on your good side...' Ofcourse, the last words weren't spoken by Y/N... otherwise, Daddy Muzan- *ahem* Michael Jackson- *Ahem* Muzan Kibutsuji would've made a face that shouldn't be possible.

"Hmm hm hmm hm hm hmmm~" Ofcourse,this delectable chapter starts with an amazing song... hum.

(I'm not srs)

// Skip to a day b4 Muki becomes a Demon //

"So- uh... you turned 19 recently yeah?" Muzan nodded when he heard those words, thinking to himself, 'well... I didn't really celebrate....'

Cue Y/N bringing out tons of different flowers and gifts that she had in her Dimension.

"Here..?"

Muzan was flustered and couldn't speak.... 'Y/N... is giving me all these presents..? And from her personal realm aswell....'

Cue Muzan becoming a Yandere.

'And I oop.... I guess I gave him too much shit, oh well, now I can have a sugar Daddy since Mister I wanted to save a flower from being painted by blood said I can't.'

Ofcourse, this was just another day with the 'perfect' duo, Named by Y/N cause she knows what'll happen.

Soon enough, night came and our lovely Villainess went to sleep on her Futon... and pulled out a written hardcover book full of fanfiction and smut 🤭

Late into the night, and already getting to the spicy part of the current fanfiction she was reading, she heard a fucking groan.

Not that type of groan you dirty minded shits. (Respectfully)

A groan of pain, and a fucking banshee like screech interrupted her train of thought about Kaveh from Genshin. (Author doesn't have genshin and doesn't really read a lot about it so it would be much appreciated if a knowledgeable person could give me a run down, ofcourse following the rules about spoilers written in the first chapter)

"WHO FUCKING GOES THERE!?" She screamed in a very deep ahh voice.

"Oh.. Hi Muzan." She calmed down when she saw his ugly ahh face that was also hot in a weird way.

Ofcourse Y/N is a fucking simp.

"Y/N..." Muzan was confused, Why weren't you running away? Don't you see the body right behind him..? And then, he came to a conclusion, You're a deity, nonetheless of Chaos and Order, (yes you told him) and this was nothing for you.