𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

"The key to a proper life is dignity and responsibility, and while our host has the former, she definitely lacks the latter."

L/N Y/N is the most mischievous Deity and Demi-God in all of the Heavenly Realm.
Constantly causing Havoc to all her surroundings, while doing it in a fashionable and Orderly way.

This is the Demi-God, or Deity, of Chaos and Order.
Her mistress, Amaterasu, was a higher up amongst the heavenly officials and was constantly bugging her to get a boyfriend. Ofcourse, L/N gets tons of Suitors in the Heavenly realm, but she's she's just not interested.

Well, not enough to marry them.

Anyways, L/N was known as proper, improper, Chaotic, Orderly, all opposites.
And it was hard to tell what she was doing and how she was doing it.

She either does something Chaotic in an Orderly Fashion, or something Proper in a Chaotic fashion.

This is the outcome of her Ascension.
Ascending and becoming both a martial and civil god.

And ofcourse, she gets sent on missions by Amaterasu.... to different universes.... but... this time, it was the Heavenly Emperor himself who asked her to go on a mission.

Confused and curious, Our dear protagonist made her way to the Heavenly Emperors Castle, and lo and behold, she was told to destroy a plot.

Delighted because of this information, L/N makes her way to the portal of Universes, and silently mutters a name, soon, she is sent into another world.....

....And falls from the outer sphere due to not specifying which country or even continental she wanted to be in.

Ofcourse, she quickly flaps her wings one time and reaches Japan....

...In the 2000's.....

...and quickly goes back in time...

....to the Heian period.

Due to some unusual circumstances, L/N decides to stay there in that timeline, and decides to start watching Muzans journey to officially becoming Michael Jacksons terrorist hot demon king ancestor.

And ofcourse...

This is where the story begins.

"Congratulations, Host! You have earned 500 gems! What would you like to spend them on?"

...

"Ah! It seems that I have forgotten to tell you that there is a shop, that unlocks various special things! Go check it out. :)"

Current balance : 500 'Deity' gems

CONTINUE