𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

"I don't get paid enough for this...... oh wait, I do."

"So...."

Today, After escaping Yoriichi, You and Muzan had gone out to find some random stuff, and ofcourse, You wanted to meet Cockushibitch again so you pestered Muzan and then promised to kiss him. (On the cheek, but he doesn't know that.)

"Uhm..... How's your brother?" Oops.

"Ah- sorry. This is fucking awkward So uh-" You could see Kokushibo looking amused, and you realised, oh fuck, he knows English.

"So you understood what I said?" You ask him in EnGlIsH.

And he nods, ofcourse he fucking nods.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna kill your English Tutor one day." And it seems that Kokushibo is pleased with this information... which could only lead to one thing.

Your face dropped into a frown.

"Don't fucking tell me... Your tutor was that bastard of a father?"

Well, yeah. Ofcourse it was his father. Ofcourse. Oh and, Cockushibitch had realised that you were the 'Goddess' that his parents worshipped, and fucking made a shrine 😭😭😭

(Time skip :D ) (Say hello to Dodo~! Named by akiamara -> :) )

Today was a normal day, and you were just strolling around and watching someone become a demon.

But ofcourse, That demon was Bakaza. Respect women juice not much but more like 'I think women are weak so I don't want to fight them'.

Even Bakugo knows how to respect women properly 😔
A

nyways, You come out of the Shadows and smile at the donut maker

"Hello~"

Akaza was left stuttering, and you just make a 'hush' gesture to him.

"Don't mind me.. I'm just here to engrave your new title into your eyes~" You smirk as you see him shiver...

And then you get reminded of 2018 gacha videos and you burst out laughing and thinking about singing "Heart Attack" or "Dynasty"on top of a hill one day.

"Oh- F-fucking- shit-! Haha- I'm sorry! I'm sorry!- this is just-" you stutter as you continue your hysterical laughing.

"Sorry. I was just caught off guard by something... anyways, Akaza......" Said boy perks up at your voice, "How about o bring you to Kokushibo? 🤭"

Akaza didn't know who Kokushibo was, but he felt a strange feeling.... that told him to respect the person.

He nods and follows you.

Humming to yourself, you started singing some very Anime songs.
Yeah. Anime. Sure.

Killing it with the random beats that somehow appeared,you called for Nakime.

"Nakime my lovely, could you please bring me and dear Akaza to meet Uppermoon one?" You asked, Nicely. You could tell that she was pretty flustered. But oh well.

Realizing that Nakime only sent Akaza away, you shrugged and skipped over and away.

Until you bumped into a demon slayer. And oh fuq, it's a Hashira.

"Hello Dear~!" You cheered softly.

"What were you doing with that... Demon." The Hashira Asked you.

You shrugged as if it were some insignificant thing, "He's a newly assigned uppermoon, so I sent him to meet the uppermoon one."

Shocked at this new uhh............. thing... revelation....? Uhm, anyways, The Hashira had realised, oh fuq, you work with the demons.

"What's your name?" Your voice snapped him out of his trance.

"Urokodaki... Takiro."

Even worse! This is Urokodaki Sakonjis Ancestor! You're fucked! You gave him a measly bow and walk away, skipping that weird skip of yours.

"-hey wait! What... why.. what are you-!?"

You give him an eery smile, As you get closer to him.

"You can call me.... L/N." Using your last name,which was well known in the mortal realm, And left.

Urokodaki was left stunned, dumbfounded.

"L... L/N..?" There was no way such an exalted figure would be helping demons...

Right..?

"MASTER-!" The bird screeched as it flew out of Ubuyashikis hands, flying to Kiriya.

"Calm Down, My child, What is it?" Ubuyashiki asked calmly, as if he hadn't just heard a Hashira panick.

"I- *pant* L/N- *pant* Goddess- *pant* D-Demon-! Uppermoon- *cough cough*" Takiro couldn't say anything at all, and he was handed a glass of water.

"Calm down, speak slowly."

"I met- *cough* I met the Goddess L/N.... And she was with Uppermoon Two..... Telling him to go to Muzan-!!" Takiros eyes widened as he saw said person he was talking about, no, not muzan.

You.

"Well well~! It seems that you have a very loud mouth, don't you, Urokodaki~? " In the meantime, Kibutsuji Muzan was loosing it.

Why- why is she talking to others, nonetheless, Demon slayers!?

She's supposed to be mine! Mine mine mine! What's wrong with her!?

"Ughh...." Muzan groaned as he ran a hand through his hair.

Oh my, is this what love does to others?

"Again, Author-San is too lazy- *cough cough* Author-Sama is too tired to fill 1000 words!"

Gained : 5000 (Deity) Gems

"Too bad for you, I guess!"

CONTINUE