𝚂𝙸𝚇

Ahem... After... uh... that incident, Douma turned into a demon not long after, and you were present there to witness it.

The scene was something like this:

You were sitting on a tree branch, waiting for someone who looked like Michael Jackson to arrive. Soon, the person arrived, but their expression was different. They were scowling and seemed angry.

Suddenly, their eyes shot towards you so fast that you almost fell off the tree. Their eyes softened for a moment before turning cold again.

The person rushed over to you and hugged you tightly, trapping you in a dangerous embrace. You were worried about the risk of COVID-19 and thought he should keep his distance, well, actually, you were just disgusted by his presence.

Then, he sniffed you. It was odd as if he was a dog. "I missed you," he said.

You couldn't believe it. He had only been gone for a day! It had been a couple of months, but you didn't want to argue.

"Don't... don't go near that... blonde freak... again," Michael Jackson said, hugging you tightly.

"I know what you did with him," he whispered.

Your face flared up like it was Diwali in India. You tried to calm down. "Oh? What did I do, hmm?" You acted oblivious.

"Don't.. don't act like you don't know.." He pouted and hugged you a bit tighter, while you were confused for shit.

"Ahha.. whatever could you possibly mean?" He slightly glared at you. Oops.

"Y/N..." He whined, your name slipping off his tongue like the Author reading the fanfiction 'Kingdom' until 4 in the morning.

"What?" You snap, irritated.

What the fuck does this tampon-looking, moonwalking, obsessed ass want? (Other than fucking you 👀)

"I-" He got cut off by a loud, obnoxious voice... "L/N-Sama~!"

Douma. The idiotic freak who ate a butterfly wannabe ass.
Ah.

"What?" Again, tired and frustrated because you haven't met your baby Kagaya.

"Why don't you visit my cult anymore? You barely come by and I was hoping we could do-" he was cut off by Michael Jackson wannabe slicing his neck and turning him into a demon.

"You filth. How dare you even come close to my Goddess?" Excuse you? Y/N isn't an object, She's a fucking girl boss!

Eh.

"Muzan." You warn, and instead of turning back back that Manwhore, you just... disappear.

And then reappear in another dimension. Great.

(⊃•ᵌ•₎⊃₍⊂•ε•⊂₎└(❤ω❤)┘(ʃƪ˘з˘)(⊃・ᵌ・)⊃

THAANKK YOU ALL FOR 5K READSSS 😭😭😭😭

YOU ALL ARE THE FUCKING BEST..

Also, sorry for not posting since December 😭
No motivation and no will to live with bombs bombarding your ass every second isn't fun, but oh well.

Praying for the soldiers in Gaza and the Gazan citizens,
And praying for motivation to be able to finish this book.. and the others.......

BUT! Good thing, I'm gonna start a new series called, 'The Water Chronicles'! Give me some fandoms! Throw them at me!!!

Ok. I'm done. Peace.

 Peace