𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

"Ehh... Author is so tired! They just came back from a fast after all."

Right now, You were just walking through a bamboo forest with Muzan and Momm- *Cough* Tamayo.

"DAMNN- THIS SHIT IS LIT!" and Y/N, never having been to a bamboo forest in all of her Godly Lifetime, was excited asf.

"BABY MUZAN THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME HEAR OMFG-"

Yeah...... Muzan totally wasn't grinning to himself like an idiot and Tamale- Tamayo wasn't grinding her teeth like she ate some Carolina reaper.

Yum.

Anyways, The Hot Trio-Courtesy of Y/N-ventured further into the forest, ofcourse, it has been a couple more years after Muzan and Momm- Tamayo turned into demons... it was the Edo (?) Period.

In those years, Mommy- *Agressive coughing* TAMAYO. TAMAYO turned into a Yandere. (With a Cherry on top.)

Being deep into the Forest, you sensed a presence.... it was hot af.

Oh shit, it's daddy Yoriichi.

And ofcourse, Muki (Your Nickname for Muzan.*) almost got sliced and diced into a small mice.

Very nice.

*Sound effects intensify*

"Ah shitfucks, Tsugikuni Yoriichi? Well then, I guess one of yall 'bouta die, Oui? Si? Da?" Ofcourse, that was an obvious lie unless you really changed cannon.

Which you didn't.

You hope.

Enough about that, Yoriichi was confused as to how you knew his name, and then you fucking realised that Cockushibitch had turned into a fucking demon.

And you did absolutely NOTHING.

Time to sob and cry because author wanted to make a part where you meet Kokushibo and Yoriichi as humans.

Oh well.

"Soo- uhh... How's the weather down there?" You didn't know anything else to say.

Short ppl - It's not like you're taller than yoriichi

Tall ppl - So you joked about his hight.

Same Hight as Yoriichi - So you tried your best to joke.

But alas, Yoriichi was confused as to why you didn't seem like a human nor a demon.

So he asked for your name.

And you replied with a...
"L/N Y/N."

Yoriichis eyes widened at the name that his father always mentioned, and that his mother always praised.

The Lord/Lady of Chaos and Order.

"Gahhdam... I forgot that people still know me here. Look, I know I'm not all deity like and serious and shit but give me some space, 'Kay? Being in 2023 is fucking tiring."