Chapter 8: Arc I: Orcus Great Labyrinth - Part 08

DISCLAIMER IS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER!

ARC I: ORCUS GREAT LABYRINTH — PART 08

It was a few days after they'd cleared the jungle floor with pitiful T-rex and suspicious Alraune wannabe and the rivalry between Kaori and Yue had turned more ridiculous with the passing day. They hadn't only tried to playfully harm each other anymore. Instead, they tried to break their rival in the most agonizing and brutal manner. When Hajime realized that, he quickly put his foot down and stopped them before a repairable harm occurred. Once Hajime had returned the order in their group, they went back to exploring the labyrinth.

The next floor would mark the hundredth from the one Hajime had started in.

Before they delved into it, he decided to make sure his supplies were in perfect order. As always, Yue and Kaori watched him work with unbridled enthusiasm. Though it was perhaps more accurate to say they were more interested in watching Hajime work than in watching his work itself. Today, too, they were sitting right next to Hajime, watching his hand and his face as he worked. Their expression was far too relaxed for how dangerous a place they were in.

Besides that, Shizuku still clamped herself and kept her silent, especially around him. Her guilty and conflicted expression was a dead giveaway, telling Hajime that she was still being weighed down by his revelation in Yue's sealing chamber. At least, it didn't affect their group synergy. Nevertheless, Hajime made a mental note to have a proper discussion with the straight-laced swordswoman later.

Having lost all track of time, Hajime had no way of knowing how many days had passed since they'd first met Yue, but she'd been showing him that relaxed expression quite often/recently. She'd clearly gotten used to being around him. But, it was the different matter with Kaori around her. She looked like a ruffled cat whenever Kaori was around him. What a territorial woman...

Putting that aside, their attempt at seducing him had reached ridiculous level. Especially when they were resting in their temporary bases, the both of them always stuck to him like glue. When the three of them were sleeping Kaori and Yue clung to his arms as they slept, and when the three of them were sitting the two rival girls always hugged his arms. And when Yue was sucking his blood she'd just hug him from the front. Even when she finished she'd cling to him for a long time after. She particularly enjoyed burying her face in his chest and rubbing against him. When this happens, Kaori didn't want to lose and would hug him from behind, intentionally pressing her well-endowed tits on his back, making him conscious of her matured feminine body.

But see, the problem was, Hajime was still a guy. Kaori and Yue didn't help him at all. After Yue's body transformed like them, she looked sexier. Furthermore, she was actually quite old. He normally couldn't tell due to the way she acted, but the few times her age shone through she looked so alluring that he had a hard time holding himself back. In addition, Kaori's onslaught with her newly developed figure basically drove him insane secretly. He was able to control himself only because he was aware of the constant danger that surrounded them at all times, but he wasn't confident he'd be able to withstand their temptation once they got back to the surface and they could relax for a bit. If he was honest with himself, he wasn't even sure he wanted to withstand it...

Hajime was afraid his restraint would break in the near future. If that ever happens, he would eat the two of them until nothing remains, figuratively of course.

"Ne, ne, Hajime... You're being even more careful than usual. Why's that?"

Hajime paused in the middle of his works because of Kaori's sudden inquiry. He turned his gaze to her and said, "Did you forget? The next floor's going to be the hundredth one. I just get the feeling there's going to be something big waiting for us. They say most of the labyrinths are only supposed to go one hundred floors deep too, so... Well, there's no harm in taking precautions."