The Chapel for us all 6

As I stand in front of the mirror wearing nothing but a cropped sweater and underwear, I turn constantly trying to get a good look of myself

As I stand in front of the mirror wearing nothing but a cropped sweater and underwear, I turn constantly trying to get a good look of myself. "Do you think I'm fat?" I asked, looking at Luna who sat behind me in front of the desk, writing in her journal. She put down her pen and looked at me. "Your fucking skinnier than me." She rolled her eyes, adjusting herself to face me. I lifted my sweater and turned to the side trying to suck in my stomach. "Yeah but you have a fat ass and nice thighs." She shrugged. "You have huge boobs to counter that."

She stood up next to me, turning her side to the mirror as well. She lifted her shirt looking at us both. "My ballet teacher said I need to lose weight or choose something else." I told her as she put her hands on my waist and turned me forward. "I'll teach you Archery if you want. Track also isn't that bad." She paused. "You think we're both fat but skinny in our heads?"

"Well that's not a fun thought to think." I frowned as she chuckled. She walked over to her bed and I pulled my shirt back down and sighed. "Anyways, aren't you going to meet up with Cain in less than ten minutes?" She questioned. "Isn't Michael waiting for you at the garden in about, right now?" She looked up at the clock before jumping off the bed and rushing to her closet.

I myself ran over to my bed where my clothes were laid out and quickly slipped into my skin tight dress. For some reason I had a change of heart and wore a green dress and silver accessories. Luna came out of her closet wearing jeans and a pretty purple lace bralette. "Are you guys going to dinner?" She asked, looking me up and down. "Do you want to get expelled?" I asked, pointing at her top. We stood there staring at one another for a minute before returning to our closets.

This time I wore gray leggings and a gray top to go underneath the green variety jacket I put on. Moments later Luna came out in a black long sleeve dress with red graphics on the front. We smiled at one another, giving each other reassurance. I gave her a hug and she left first as I put on my rosary and did the holy trinity on myself before even walking out the door.

When I reached the fourth level of the Theresianum, Cain was sitting on the top of the steps waiting for me. His hair was pushed back under a pink beanie, wearing all black neck down. "Starting to think you wouldn't show." He stood up and walked down four steps to meet me just to walk right back up. "No pink tonight?" I followed him down the hall with a smile. "Slight change of heart tonight." He laughed quietly and hung his head low. I looked around at all the doors that had 'do not enter' signs on them as we walked down.

He stopped at double doors with no windows or warnings. "Are we allowed in here?" I asked, looking up at him. "We are but you need a permission slip." He said digging in his pocket. "Where's your permission slip?" He pulled out a lock pick set and smiled, waving it in my face. He bent down and started picking the lock. "Are you insane?" He didn't answer. "This is my first week here. I don't want to be expelled. My parents will think I'm worse than I really am." He took a deep breath and looked up at me. "Stop talking sweetheart."