Psych Day 11

Pink

Pink. Pink. Ahh pink. Is not only a color but a feeling. A feeling of loving yourself and romanticizing yourself. Inner peace is pink. Love is pink. Pink is my soul and the taste of sweet candy. Pink is a fucking dream that I breathe. Pink is the color of my tights and jacket today.

But disappointingly I was forced to wear forest green along with my pink because that was the color of my uniform. That's all I could think of as I walked over to Theresianum for my turn during Psych day. Pink.

"Genevieve D'aureville?" I nodded. A pretty lady clearly dressed in nursing scrubs asked as she led me into an office where I was met with another lady, not as pretty in a doctor's coat. I sat down behind her desk and crossed my legs waiting for her to say anything. However for a long minute she sat there typing something in her laptop.

After that she turned on her chair looking at me disgustingly. "Ms. D'aureville. I'm Mrs. Dash and will be your therapist for the remainder of the year. Anything said and done within this session will not leave these four walls." Liar.

"Because this is your first year at Avignon Summit Academy and our first session, I will not be pressuring you into answering anything but I have a few questions to start you off. Any questions before we begin?" I looked around and took a deep breath. "How long is this session?" She leaned back and picked up a file.

"30 minutes for new students. Now let's begin. How do you feel about the school so far? How has it helped you?" It gave me my best friend back. But I didn't tell her that. "It's okay. Hasn't helped me in any way. Just like any school except the fact that I can't do half the stuff I do in normal." She chuckled. "That's the point, it's a punishment to be here. But you're a level four so if you do it right it can be a luxury. Now how's your relationship with your mother?" That's a little personal. But my mothers a sweetheart. Very kind but strict in her religious ways.

"She's a good mom." I said simply. "And your father?" Even stricter. If it was legal he would lock me in his basement until I was 25. "I love my father, a very kind and strong willed man." She nodded and wrote something down. Was it my face? Could she tell I was lying? "What's your favorite movie?" I hesitated at her change of tone. "Mermaids, starring Winona." I answered truthfully. "What's your favorite cocktail?" What a trick. "I don't drink." Liar.

"Tea or coffee?" I uncrossed my legs and sat up straight. "Coffee." I answered. "Ever had sexual relations?" I scoffed. "Before we continue, can I ask another question? Do you know why we're here?" She waved my file in my face. "Then maybe ask questions you don't know the answer to." I said with a smile.

"Your sister Genesis is in what grade?" She asked with a smile. "Tenth." She kept writing in my file for the remainder of the time as I just watched. Her timer went off causing her to look back up at me with her disgusting look. "One more question. What's your dorm number?" As I finished answering her last question the nurse came back in and walked me out. "That's it?" I asked following her down the hall but she didn't answer me. She opened a door to a room I've never noticed before and shoved me in closing the door behind me.